Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler

Any other names?

Code:
adam@Adam-Desktop:~/IQIQ$ adb shell
/ # busybox find / -iname "*.pro"
/data/data/pl.aygorund.littlepiano.pro
/ #
I'm sure "little piano" which was free on amazon 2 days ago is not Carrier IQ related.
Note:This is an AT&T Infuse 4G with a 4 month old custom kernel.

Not sure, does the Infuse have CIQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter

tried this on my sprint evo3d and got a odd response...

when I go into adb shell and type: busybox find / -iname "*.pro"
I get the following:
/system/etc/iqprofile.pro
find: /data/DxDrm/fuse: Permission denied

Thought this was odd since im fully rooted s-off here and would be denied access to something, no? The first few times I did it straight from the comand line and that resulted in only outputting the "...permission denied" line shown above. When I did "adb shell" first by itself and then did the second part of the command it gave me the iqprofile.pro....

any thoughts?

That system/etc/iqprofile.pro might get updated on the e3d, were not sure yet how that works. Can you run busybox md5sum on that file?

I will post known hashes for stuff EFF has already (default profiles).

22nd December 2011, 04:59 PM |#12  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 3,088

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevE

That system/etc/iqprofile.pro might get updated on the e3d, were not sure yet how that works. Can you run busybox md5sum on that file?

just to be sure i did this right, heres what i did:

adb shell
/system/xbin/busybox md5sum system/etc/iqprofile.pro

this output the following:
a6886135d2d1ea423d4edde389fe1794 system/etc/iqprofile.pro

and btw im running the stock OTA with full CIQ and stock kernel here.
shaky153
22nd December 2011, 06:46 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

TrevE Im not sure if you mentioned this but I have been working on kernel and I came across code in kernel to do with carrier IQ
22nd December 2011, 06:54 PM |#14  
Quote:

Voodoo says it does. I'm working on the grep search now

Code:
 Voodoo Carrier IQ Detector report:

Build fingerprint:
samsung/SGH-I997/SGH-I997:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UCKJ4:user/release-keys

Test for: Linux kernel interfaces
(KERNEL_INTERFACES, confidence 50)

nothing found

Test for: Android logcat debugging log
(LOGCAT, confidence 100)

found:    D/IQService(  363): Save Success test file:/sdcard/Android/netstate.txt
    found:    D/IQService(  363): Save Success test file:/sdcard/Android/netstate.txt
    found:    W/dalvikvm(15518): No implementation found for native Lcom/carrieriq/iqagent/client/NativeClient;.clientInit (Ljava/lang/Object;)I
    found:    W/dalvikvm(15518): No implementation found for native Lcom/carrieriq/iqagent/client/NativeClient;.clientInit (Ljava/lang/Object;)I

Test for: Linux kernel drivers
(KERNEL_DRIVERS, confidence 50)

nothing found

Test for: System services
(SERVICES, confidence 70)

found:    12	com.carrieriq.iqagent.service.IQService: [com.carrieriq.iqagent.interfaces.IService]

Test for: ROM binaries and daemons
(SYSTEM_BINARIES, confidence 70)

found:    /system/xbin/iqbridged
    found:    /system/bin/iqmsd
    found:    /system/lib/libiq_service.so
    found:    /system/lib/libiq_client.so

Test for: ROM configs
(ETC_CONFIG, confidence 0)

nothing found

Test for: Packages
(PACKAGES, confidence 70)

nothing found

Test for: Running processes
(RUNNING_PROCESSES, confidence 200)

found:    system    363   252   142180 16324 ffffffff 00000000 S android.iqd

Test for: Suspicious classes
(SUSPICIOUS_CLASSES, confidence 0)

found:    com.carrieriq.iqagent.service.receivers.BootCompletedReceiver

Test for: Linux kernel dmesg log
(DMESG, confidence 100)

nothing found

-- 
Voodoo CarrierIQ Detector 1.4
23rd December 2011, 02:08 AM |#15  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,672

Donate to Me
More
I made a quick and dirty android app for searching / sending profiles. I will be polishing it up more, anyone else feel free to jump in here to. The more grep strings or other locations these profiles are found will be added in here.

Right now it works only for tmobile flawlessly. But it will work for non rooted tmobile users, so if you feel comfortable send this to everyone on tmo you know to get the ball rolling. There is a compiled copy in bin\

https://github.com/TrevE/IQTool
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrevE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrevE Ad-Free
23rd December 2011, 02:11 AM |#16  
Flag Lake Charles,LA
Thanks Meter: 517

Donate to Me
More
I hope it will work on unrooted stock. I have some candidates.

Sent from my Clean ROM 3D
23rd December 2011, 02:15 AM |#17  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,672

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardoc64

I hope it will work on unrooted stock. I have some candidates.

for tmo? it should the files are world readable - but it was quick and dirty code If not let me know and ill have er fixed up. Ill be cleaning up more in the next hours, just havta run up for a bit so i pushed my first checkpoint

The Following User Says Thank You to TrevE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrevE Ad-Free
23rd December 2011, 02:52 AM |#18  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Thank you.
i will have a try too.
23rd December 2011, 03:58 AM |#19  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 3,088

More
Quote:

I made a quick and dirty android app for searching / sending profiles. I will be polishing it up more, anyone else feel free to jump in here to. The more grep strings or other locations these profiles are found will be added in here.

Right now it works only for tmobile flawlessly. But it will work for non rooted tmobile users, so if you feel comfortable send this to everyone on tmo you know to get the ball rolling. There is a compiled copy in bin\

https://github.com/TrevE/IQTool

cool deal.

you get a chance to see my response to you about md5sum you asked about?

just wanna know if i should send this file off or should i look for something else. lemme know if you want me to compare to anything you have on ur 3D. like i said mine is all stock kernel and all just on last OTA and rooted s-off.

Quote:

Quote:

just to be sure i did this right, heres what i did:

adb shell
/system/xbin/busybox md5sum system/etc/iqprofile.pro

this output the following:
a6886135d2d1ea423d4edde389fe1794 system/etc/iqprofile.pro

and btw im running the stock OTA with full CIQ and stock kernel here.

23rd December 2011, 04:13 AM |#20  
Flag Lake Charles,LA
Thanks Meter: 517

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

for tmo? it should the files are world readable - but it was quick and dirty code If not let me know and ill have er fixed up. Ill be cleaning up more in the next hours, just havta run up for a bit so i pushed my first checkpoint.

For Sprint and ATT. 2 og EVOs and an Atrix.

24th December 2011, 03:00 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
LG Optimus S profile
For what it's worth, I tried checking this out on my LG Optimus S. I'm currently rooted using a custom ROM (YOUR-MOM-ROM) that doesn't include Carrier IQ, but I checked my nandroid backup files from when I was running stock. The only profile file I could find was defaultProfile.pro in the assets folder inside apps\IQAgent.apk, and that file was the same as the "stock" HTC Sprint file:

C:\TEMP>md5sum defaultProfile.pro
a6886135d2d1ea423d4edde389fe1794 *defaultProfile.pro

The same default profile file is also embedded inside lib\libiq_service.so starting at byte offset 0x82A14.

So... no new profile as far as I can tell, but hopefully this info helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
carrier iq profiles, eff, iqiq

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)