+++ Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for HTC Thunderbolt +++

Search This thread

Droid0351

Aug 4, 2010
Yeah... I believe so. I was trying to lock onto GPS in the exact same situations as I did with the stock ROM after VZW/HTC got past the GPS and periodic reboot bugs... in the car and walking around outside. I'll spend a little more time with it today to see if it is just taking forever to lock on, although, more likely, I think I'm seeing the GPS lock bug mentioned in previous threads. Any suggestions that might help other than temporarily reflashing to a Sense ROM?

I'll keep trying with MyVerizon later on too.

I use this app to get a lock on gps. After I get lock with gps status. I go back to rom manager, then flash a aosp rom. Also, if you decide to go back to sense and back to aosp make sure that you get a gps fix before you nandroid back to aosp to keep your gps lock.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.eclipsim.gpsstatus2

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

jontzeng

Jul 6, 2011
Thanks I figured out how to get the ringtone to work.

Also is there voice to text on this ROM because I can't seem to find it or get it to work

dgantz

Feb 1, 2008
I temporarily flashed to Liquid VigorSense and used GPS Status/Google Maps to get GPS lock. When reflashing to my backup of Liquid Smooth, the GPS issues went away. Now, if only MyVerizon would work!!

Thanks to all for the tips. If anyone gets MyVerizon to work with this ROM, let me know!!

I use this app to get a lock on gps. After I get lock with gps status. I go back to rom manager, then flash a aosp rom. Also, if you decide to go back to sense and back to aosp make sure that you get a gps fix before you nandroid back to aosp to keep your gps lock.

coltspackers

Jun 30, 2010
West Lafayette
Any way to enable 3G access, without LTE? I'm in an area with no 4G, and my phone's dying really quickly while it continually searches for 4G, without finding it. So I tried switching to CDMA w/o EVDO/LTE (in wireless and networks settings), but i only get "1x" data (G or EDGE, i assume), with 3G not showing up. Any suggestions to get 3G going on my CDMA connection? I do get 3G when i go back to the default setting of CDMA + EVDO/LTE, but that just takes too much battery.

Thanks!

coltspackers

Jun 30, 2010
West Lafayette
Curiously, the market has stopped offering updates for my apps. A normal day is about 3 updates for my 60 apps. I haven't gotten a single update in the past 3 or 4 days. I suspect it's a problem with the market...

Lionheart7

Jun 21, 2009
Problem with BT.

Amazing Rom. I really like this rom but cant seem to make the Bt music work in my car. I have tried other roms and this is the first time that I have this issue. Read a post about a person having a problem similar to mine. But even after trying his solution my car pairs but there's no sound when I want to play music from the phone. Any suggestions?

coltspackers

Jun 30, 2010
West Lafayette
Amazing Rom. I really like this rom but cant seem to make the Bt music work in my car. I have tried other roms and this is the first time that I have this issue. Read a post about a person having a problem similar to mine. But even after trying his solution my car pairs but there's no sound when I want to play music from the phone. Any suggestions?

Hmm, music and calls work flawlessly on mine and my car via bluetooth, never had any problems. Wish I could help. What car?

gohamstergo

Mar 6, 2010
Any way to enable 3G access, without LTE? I'm in an area with no 4G, and my phone's dying really quickly while it continually searches for 4G, without finding it. So I tried switching to CDMA w/o EVDO/LTE (in wireless and networks settings), but i only get "1x" data (G or EDGE, i assume), with 3G not showing up. Any suggestions to get 3G going on my CDMA connection? I do get 3G when i go back to the default setting of CDMA + EVDO/LTE, but that just takes too much battery.

Thanks!

the setting you want is "CDMA / EVDO auto"

Reactions: coltspackers

Watoy

Sep 26, 2011
Myverizon doesn't work with aosp roms nor do they have a fix for it. However it does work with sense roms.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

Jul 4, 2011
Hey I am having a problem with the data connectivity whenever my wifi is connected the 3g/4g stays connected and doesn't allow internet from either source to come threw unless i manually turn off the data. so I made tasker toggle them back and forth and that worked for a couple days and then suddenly on about the third day neither data or wifi worked I tried disabling tasker but to no avail. The only things that works is rebooting my phone and that only for a couple days I've been threw this cycle probably 8 times can anyone help?
O and yes I have tried three different radios MR2 MR2.5 and slayers custom radio
Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using XDA App

skippy214

Dec 14, 2009
Oklahoma City
Does anybody no if you can get to the regular dialer?

or does anybody have a stock dialer in a .apk they can post on here, im trying to do this radio tweak i found but i have to have the stock dialer to get into the spot its wanting.

Thanks for any help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    delete this, thanks
    FWIW, cjen's modified, so-called liquid 3.2 remastered is not the original rom. I have the original unmodified liquid 3.2 if anyone is interested. Let me know.
    Wtf I just realized you can swipe individual notifications out to clear them... That's bad ass! Merry Xmas errybody lol
    Just a friendly plug for this ROM. I've been using it since last November. I'm STILL using it. I flash my ROMs a lot until I find something I like. This has been fantastic and stable in every way. I've tried a couple others since then but keep coming back to this one. I hope I find something as awesome for my next phone.
    Does the Amazon market app work? I have TON of the free apps, and would hate not to get access to them.

Any other quirks that users have found?

Thanks in advance :)

Mines working so far.

The blue is really nice especially since I use the neon SwiftKey keyboard (its mostly blue with purple)

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using XDA App