[App]Anime Online[already in marketplace]-Watch and Download Anime on your WP7

Search This thread

qqjt

Jul 17, 2011
Anime Online - Anime Streaming Application
Anime Online is an app that lets you watch Anime (English Subtitled) on your Windows Phone. if you don't like view the anime online . you can also download the anime first.
enjoy the anime.you will like it. :p

I'm a anime fan.how about you ?:)

this app has release to the marketplace. so you can download from
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/e72620b3-a5e8-4b5a-91cc-f24605db82ea
or search 'anime online' in the zune.
may you like this app.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is a free app if you like this app.just prise this app. and maybe you can also buy me a coffee.:) thanks.
my paypal:benny_net@sina.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 887
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 667
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 703
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 602
  • AnimeOnline.xap
    453.3 KB · Views: 692
Last edited:
Reactions: seiferflo

androklis

Aug 14, 2011
i like your app....but it seems i cant find 3 of my favorite animes Naruto-One Piece-Bleach...So if it is possible to add them to your list.....

dragonide

Jul 9, 2010
Rome
Anime Online is an app that lets you watch Anime (English Subtitled) on your Windows Phone. if you don't like view the anime online . you can also download the anime first.

Can you release this in the market place ?
Not everybody has developer unlock ...

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
i like your app....but it seems i cant find 3 of my favorite animes Naruto-One Piece-Bleach...So if it is possible to add them to your list.....
Your three favorites are also the ones that never end. I imagine having to constantly retrieve episodes would be a pain, not to mention the space requirements...

Installed, I haven't tried downloading but the streaming works great!

Mr4eyes86

Sep 21, 2010
Tampa,FL
Wow what a fantastic app! Will you be adding features to rewind and fast forward? (maybe they're implemented and I just didn't see where). Also, how about adding dubbed anime's as well? Lastly, do you accept donations? I like supporting developers who create apps I enjoy such as this one to hopefully see it getting continually updated!

Thanks

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
Wow what a fantastic app! Will you be adding features to rewind and fast forward? (maybe they're implemented and I just didn't see where). Also, how about adding dubbed anime's as well? Lastly, do you accept donations? I like supporting developers who create apps I enjoy such as this one to hopefully see it getting continually updated!

Thanks
There are exceptions of course, but these exceptions are so rare that there is no reason to include dubs. The producers don't care who they hire for english voice actors, and it shows.

The only acceptable compromise is if the videos have two separate audio streams, so you can manually select english if you really feel the need to...

Last edited:

qqjt

Jul 17, 2011

Thanks

thanks for your support.
just try tap and hold the progressbar.you can seek the video.:D

thekiller99

Feb 9, 2009
It is possible to make it so you can sync the videos you've downloaded back onto your PC like Supertube?

dk5055

Oct 24, 2008
Great... Finally i can watch something in my bed, while my GF watches boring TV program :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

this app has release to the marketplace. so you can download from
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/e72620b3-a5e8-4b5a-91cc-f24605db82ea
    or search 'anime online' in the zune.
    may you like this app.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is a free app if you like this app.just prise this app. and maybe you can also buy me a coffee.:) thanks.
    my paypal:benny_net@sina.com