1,973 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,879

By xT4Z1N4TRx, Senior Member on 3rd December 2011, 10:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th December 2011, 06:13 PM |#1661  
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Using the most recent update, I can navigate the market just fine. However whenever I actually navigate 'into' an app. (Click on it to see details purchase/update/download it.) I get a force close on the Market.

Also headphones are no longer recognized, I tried 3 different pairs and none of them were recognized. Wiped and reflashed the update and gapps, still not recognized. Quite the shocker at my desk while pulling up Youtube.

EDIT: also apparently the phone no longer recognizes my physical keyboard.
EDIT EDIT: Apparently a reboot fixed my keyboard issue, still no Headphones or Market though.

27th December 2011, 08:46 PM |#1662  
Thanks Meter: 228

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan5844

Alpha 5 has. Alpha 4 had a more "advanced" hack.

I ment the latest version of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot_sectorz

- mic not working
- market not working
- camera not working
- no file manager or ROM TOOLBOX.

There's a reason why we are on this particular thread. Lets stick to that. If you like the other one (which I doubt since you are on this thread anyway), post in that thread about all that ROM and what you like!

Some one should moderate this thread and kick out those disturbing progress for this ROM. Its simply annoying being in the same boat with haters!

1: Mic works. Don't know where you are getting this from.
2: Market also working
3: This is currently a issue to ALL ASOP roms on Vision
4: AFAIK, this one doesnt have on either.

Again the other ROM is PURE ASOP for the Vision. This is a port which is not as good.
27th December 2011, 08:56 PM |#1663  
Flag Hermitage Tn.
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3

I ment the latest version of course

1: Mic works. Don't know where you are getting this from.
2: Market also working
3: This is currently a issue to ALL ASOP roms on Vision
4: AFAIK, this one doesnt have on either.

Again the other ROM is PURE ASOP for the Vision. This is a port which is not as good.

Man come on. You really ain't got nothing better to do than come into the mans house and trash his rom? If its so bad then why are you here, go pollute another thread with this garbage. It prob wont matter cuz I think I can hear the ban hammer in the near future anyway...

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to selfinflicted1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift selfinflicted1 Ad-Free
27th December 2011, 09:12 PM |#1664  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wolverhampton

Donate to Me
More
You know what, if I'm free tomorrow, just to shut all the haters up I will make an update.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to xT4Z1N4TRx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xT4Z1N4TRx Ad-Free
28th December 2011, 01:01 AM |#1665  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Someone here needs a chill pill alright. Still keeping b5r2 as backup just in case but trebuchet kept crashing so testing the AOSP atm

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
28th December 2011, 01:18 AM |#1666  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xT4Z1N4TRx

You know what, if I'm free tomorrow, just to shut all the haters up I will make an update.

Please make an update, I don't care if this the last one or not, just please.
28th December 2011, 01:28 AM |#1667  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wolverhampton

Donate to Me
More
Even TRM thanked my last post... *proud*

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xT4Z1N4TRx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xT4Z1N4TRx Ad-Free
28th December 2011, 03:40 AM |#1668  
Flag Hollywood Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 268

More
Quote:

Let em know taz! Port or not this rom is a lot more stable then any others I've seen in the G2/Desire Z Threads WHY? Because it actually gets better with EVERY release!

Other AOSP roms (won't say no names) are breaking fixed issues or adding more bugs/glitches.
28th December 2011, 04:05 AM |#1669  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

You have made my day with just that statement!!!!

None of us go to trash people's ROMs and really, it sux for haters to come and do that in this thread.

I have no doubt, and clearly this ROM is way ahead of most. The last thing anyone want to do is discourage the Dev. xT4Z1N4TRx you doing a good job and it is showing. Like i said, haters only come out when you have a good thing going!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to boot_sectorz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boot_sectorz Ad-Free
28th December 2011, 06:03 AM |#1670  
Flag Iselin, NJ
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
I've been following and using this rom for a while now. Keep up the awesome work. I check this thread multiple times a day. Rom is pretty much DD except for very minor bugs here and there. Building/porting roms is way beyond my abilities. Don't give up! Keep going!!
28th December 2011, 08:06 AM |#1671  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:

Hey, I just want to say that you have nothing to prove to us. You've done plenty already and if it's your wish to cease working on this ROM, you have every right to do so. Don't be swayed by politics at XDA, there will always be groups harassing devs, but just know that the vast majority of people here appreciate your work, even if they do not have an account to comment and let you know.

Anyways, I've been using your latest update since you posted it and it works great as a DD, except for the few lags/crashes I get here and there. I have no major issues with the ROM other than the obvious lack of a camera, but damn it do I love me some ICS. Thus far, I've been shying away from a full wipe and every time I flash a new update (regardless of whether I'm coming or going from the Andromadus ROM to this one), I merely wipe system, boot, dalvik-cache, and cache. I leave the data partition intact so I do not have to go through the mess of re-installing everything. Thus far, this process has held up rather well and unless I begin seeing issues with the ROM that others do not have, I'll just stick with this shortcut.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to h.nocturna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift h.nocturna Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)