Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by character

http://www.mediafire.com/?1zdm4yzndmw

please give comments maybe we can make it better

NOTE:
1.The file is on .nbf meaning you have to use your own ruu and put it in that folder
2.this is g3 and g4 safe
3. remember to hard reset after flashing of rom
4. before flash... better to flash your carrier rom first before flashing any customized rom
5. I take no responsibility on what happens to your rom flashing as you can see I hae used the pocketscreen to let you view what you are getting

lastly I want to thank you for trying my first rom made and do hope you guys will like it as much as I love to cook it

special thanks to faria, Grinminded; bepe and other cooks who helped me on making the rom

Thank you very much...

2nd April 2008, 01:02 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18

More
@newbie1221
yup I am a filipino too yes was able to let it play for more than a minute you can try this sir newbie I am a fan of your rom too

please try to report if you have found any bugs?
2nd April 2008, 02:40 PM |#13  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
just downloaded and flashing will report back.
2nd April 2008, 02:50 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1221

LOL, filipino ka din? Greetings from boston. I'm filipino too. Just wanted to say congrats on your first release. It seems that we are getting more cooks coming around, which is good, cuz alot of the 'older' chefs have moved on to other devices. So with this new wave of cooks, myself included, we can keep the wizard forum alive.

Just one question, were you able to fix the problem with Windows Meda Player only playing the first couple seconds of each song? if you did great, you wouldn't mind letting me borrow your fix...?

Mabuhay kayo kabayan!

I'll download this and try it.

I have also tried newbie's Rom and it's awesome more power to you both.
2nd April 2008, 02:55 PM |#15  

More
iss there any budy try ittt bcoz this is my seventh one i will try it
2nd April 2008, 04:30 PM |#16  
Flag BOSTON, MA

More
character, what did you use as your base rom, and where can i get it. I'm looking to transfer my rom onto this base, it seems more stable than what i am currently using. If you don't wanna post here please leave me a private message. salamat.
2nd April 2008, 04:53 PM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by character

http://www.mediafire.com/?1zdm4yzndmw

please give comments maybe we can make it better

NOTE:
1.The file is on .nbf meaning you have to use your own ruu and put it in that folder
2.this is g3 and g4 safe
3. remember to hard reset after flashing of rom
4. before flash... better to flash your carrier rom first before flashing any customized rom
5. I take no responsibility on what happens to your rom flashing as you can see I hae used the pocketscreen to let you view what you are getting

lastly I want to thank you for trying my first rom made and do hope you guys will like it as much as I love to cook it

special thanks to faria, Grinminded; bepe and other cooks who helped me on making the rom

i dont download
2nd April 2008, 05:00 PM |#18  
Flag Las Pinas
Thanks Meter: 2

More
sir NEWBIE FILIPINO k pala..hehe..kala ko fereigner ka...well i enjoyed your rom, before moving into this one..still testing.. more power to you guys...pinoy made..
2nd April 2008, 06:24 PM |#19  
Flag BOSTON, MA

More
Great rom.
Well so far so good, no bugs as of yet. Would recommend others to try. Well done character.
2nd April 2008, 06:42 PM |#20  
Flag Goodyear, Az
Thanks Meter: 167

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Flashed this early this morning and so far has been a Great rom. Paired my Headsets and cars Hands Free, Bluetooth works and functions like it should. Installed M$ VC1.6 and all functions work. Push mail works. I instaled HTC Home and it does not even slow this rom down at all. SMS and MMS both send and recieve, Active sync paired fine with Vista and XPSP2.
2nd April 2008, 07:33 PM |#21  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
This rom is fastest i have tried yet on wm6.1 and it is the most stable one.
It is faster than nothin roms if you know how his roms used to be....
So this is the one i recommend to everybody.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)