[ROM] Nocturnal Xplod XE E4G Android 2.3.4 Sony Bravia Engine!

Search This thread

amagnatta

Jan 28, 2011
Denver
Couldn't be better for an alpha, great work on this!!!
6b183657-124a-e17b.jpg

How is the free memory after install and install of apps? Also does this support a2sd?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

runwitme

Jul 29, 2009
ohhhhh .. cant wait to ty this baby out when its less buggy .. kepp up the good work TN ..

Sent from my Nocturnal 3VO 4G using the XDA App

Intlstyle

Dec 15, 2010
this is a very good ROM..i had an issue when i first started with wifi but that worked itself out. the FC from random apps doesnt bother me since it hasnt been anything i was using.

Whats with the bootscreen???

jamieg71

Mar 13, 2011
Sanford, Florida
Sony Boot.ani

Hey guys, I threw together a copy of the Sony Ericson boot. Just tested it out, it runs a little quick, but not bad. I will be putting together a boot for XE based off this original but with a Nocturnal'd twist for those interested. I'll have it up later today. For now here is a link to the original, rename to "bootanimation.zip", use your favorite file explorer to paste it to data/nocturnal. Set the permissions to rwr--.

http://db.tt/XrksYvQ0

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Hey guys, I threw together a copy of the Sony Ericson boot. Just tested it out, it runs a little quick, but not bad. I will be putting together a boot for XE based off this original but with a Nocturnal'd twist for those interested. I'll have it up later today. For now here is a link to the original, rename to "bootanimation.zip", use your favorite file explorer to paste it to data/nocturnal. Set the permissions to rwr--.

http://db.tt/XrksYvQ0

Pretty sweet! Great job man!

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Now that I notice, when I use the mail app and try to look at my Yahoo! Mail its just a white blank screen like it can't read them?

Intlstyle

Dec 15, 2010
Now that I notice, when I use the mail app and try to look at my Yahoo! Mail its just a white blank screen like it can't read them?

i dont get that issue. i have the standard email app for my work email and the yahoo app they both work fine

jamieg71

Mar 13, 2011
Sanford, Florida
Just a little ETA, we are currently working on Beats, I wont release anything until it sounds like my EVO 3D does. No alpha updates till then. But My goal is to try and have something by sunday.

Alpha? Come on X, this beast is more stable than a lot of RC builds I flashed before, and that's no joke. Beats will put this over the top imho.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Reactions: XsMagical

.Elite_The_King.

Sep 26, 2011
Los Angeles
Just a little ETA, we are currently working on Beats, I wont release anything until it sounds like my EVO 3D does. No alpha updates till then. But My goal is to try and have something by sunday.
Thanks man just wanna say im loving this rom n thanks. bro right after i was using ur rom when chad.goodman drop the kernel on us also a good dev for the shooter community u could see ur rom pic on his thread i was using ur rom to test man was it running like butter. :D:D:D:D that sony engine makes it look nice n crisp.

Reactions: XsMagical

jessy5765

Dec 19, 2011
PIttsburgh
Dude A++ ROM, this is thing is super fast and really stable. One thing I would like to see is a better Email widget, something that throws all emails together, kinda like enhanced email does. Other than that, I have yet to have an FC. :) Thanks

Last edited:

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
I was just passing by, and this ROM caught my eye. Specifically, because it mentions the "Sony Bravia Engine". So I flashed it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how that "Engine" is supposed to help me. I have a Sony Bravia Internet TV, so I assumed something built into the ROM would allow me to do cool stuff with it. However, I can't seem to find anything in the ROM related to it. Can someone assist?

Diablo67

I'm very picky about what I post, I only posted this in alpha stage because it was Christmas LOL. I want to give you guys the most stable roms that our team can produce. So alpha it is till we get most of the small bugs worked out. LOL

Nice magic,your doing great work on this rom.

Last edited:

Luisit0

Mar 29, 2011
San Juan
I was just passing by, and this ROM caught my eye. Specifically, because it mentions the "Sony Bravia Engine". So I flashed it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how that "Engine" is supposed to help me. I have a Sony Bravia Internet TV, so I assumed something built into the ROM would allow me to do cool stuff with it. However, I can't seem to find anything in the ROM related to it. Can someone assist?

if Im not mistaken (any1 feel free to correct me if Im wrong) what Sony Bravia Engine does is "enhance" videos and pictures, quality and souch

redm1st

Jan 16, 2011
Los Angeles
Just flashed this rom. Sswweett!!

How ever, I've hit a snag.. 43 apps in, the market won't download anything else. It just shows the name of what i tried to download and this error message.

could not be downloaded due to an error. (492)

Any work arounds for this, or am i the only one it happened too?

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer

Luisit0

Mar 29, 2011
San Juan
Just flashed this rom. Sswweett!!

How ever, I've hit a snag.. 43 apps in, the market won't download anything else. It just shows the name of what i tried to download and this error message.

could not be downloaded due to an error. (492)

Any work arounds for this, or am i the only one it happened too?

Ive had dat error before, a simple market cache wipe fixed it, but u might also wanna try wiping market cache, reboot into recovery n wipe cache n dalvik-cache, all of these have helped me wt market errors

-hope it helps :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Xplod_XE_logo.png

Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(1).jpg
    Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(2).jpg

Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(3).jpg
    Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(4).jpg

Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(5).jpg
    Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(6).jpg

Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(7).jpg
    Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(8).jpg

Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(9).jpg
    Xplod_XE_EVO_3D%20(10).jpg

Xplod XE

The Goods
    Code:
    [COLOR="#FFD700"]-Base: 2.08.651.3 Nocturnal'd
    -Sony Xperia Software
    -Sony Bravia Engine
    -Sony PSP Live wallpapers
    -TimeScape widgets
    -Nocturnal Tweaks
    -WiMax 4G [/COLOR]

Whats not working
    Code:
    [COLOR="#FFD700"]
    -Some Widgets
    [/COLOR]

Things to do
    Code:
    [COLOR="#FFD700"]
    -Finish updating the UI
    -Reduce memory usage
    -Make this rom lag free
    -Fix Facebook timescape
    -Anything else? Let me know
    [/COLOR]

Changelog

Code:
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Changelog for Alpha 0.0.4[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFD700"]
    -Added Miui Style battery 
    -Added [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAVIA"]Sony Bravia Engine [/URL]
    -Reworked the scripts
    -Updated Titanium Backup
    -Updated HD Widgets
    -Added Swype Beta - Please test and let me know
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Changelog for Alpha 0.0.1[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFD700"]
    -First Release
    [/COLOR]

How to Flash

Code:
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]
    -Wipe System
    -Wipe Data
    -Clear Battery Stats
    -Wipe Dalvik/cache
    -Flash rom
    -Boot and setup accounts
    -Reboot rom for widgets to apply.
    -Enjoy!
    [/COLOR]

Download Xplod XE

Don't be sad guys, I'm working on something for u guys

Swyped from my Nocturnal'd E3D
    This is a early Christmas Present from the team but its still in development so expect some bugs. Enjoy!

ROM IS IN THE NIGHTLY FOLDER
    Status update. I'm still doing some long term testing to the new base just to make sure no crazy bugs arise later on. Doing my best to make you guys the most stable rom, this is for the aosp build.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium