[ROM][ICS][4.0.3][1-7-12][WIP] ics-deck-e3d [alpha7]

Search This thread

MikeCriggs

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 24, 2010
Catskills, NY
twitter.com
Definitely my daily until source based HW acceleration and/or camera work on Evervolv. Loving how smooth and speedy this ROM is, there aren't any severe impediments that I've come across. Really hoping to see at least a 3.1.X Linux or at least some significant back ports for an ICS kernel, that'd be amazing.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Triumph

Dec 4, 2006
Was loving this until I rebooted and lost data. :(

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

Toggle airplane mode.

Sent from my PG8610000 using Tapatalk

Thanks! This fixed it for me.

Is anyone else having an issue with messaging? I loaded handcent from the market which says it has ICS support, but I get FC's with it. Then I tried using the stock application and I get FC's with that too. Tried clearing cache and still no luck, any ideas?

Last edited:

jshields1986

Nov 18, 2010
austin/pflugerville tx
I can't seem to add my face book account under accounts and sync, is there a fix for this?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

for some reason my backups were not working when switching from fre3vo to decks ICS and I redownloaded facebook and it gave me no issues

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I will have to say other than my twrp backup not working I did find decks ICS to be pretty damn snazzy, no major issues outside of 4g and camera.

data works on this one which made my day...

I do have a question regarding my backups from twrp 2.0 for some reason they are no longer working...any idea on what I can do?

jshields1986

Nov 18, 2010
austin/pflugerville tx
*so it looks like face lock is not there
*camera does not work
*wimax does not work
*facebook account sync for contacts is not working

this isnt a B***h about it but just some info to those who are curious

Triumph

Dec 4, 2006
*so it looks like face lock is not there
*camera does not work
*wimax does not work
*facebook account sync for contacts is not working

this isnt a B***h about it but just some info to those who are curious

You may want to tie in the camera and the facelock, because obviously the camera is needed to look at a persons face.

And you could add on there 3D, but that one is going to be a long time, unless you want to wait for Sprint or HTC to release the official version

l33tlinuxh4x0r

Nov 1, 2007
adb and usb storage work the drivers failed to install but going to device manager and updating them to usb storage and adb device worked!!!

december.underground

Nov 5, 2006
upland
!
unless he added/fixed it, Google took facebook sync out of ics because of their API. Google wants it to be open and able to share info more freely.

Thanks for that, I hope it gets fixed soon. I am liking this so far not to many issues and quick. Also when i go into gallery app and go to settings it comes out blank and doesn't give me anything.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

Last edited:

dzap

Jan 6, 2008
I gotta say that this rom is the most stable one and I have been using it all day and it has been pretty solid. Amazing work. Keep it up guys.

Sent from my Evo 3D using ICS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    will be back shortly as it seems xda handled things in a respectful manner.

-deck
    updated adreno libs, built in gapps, updated display and media code, nova launcher for stock for now. this wasnt supposed to be public.

-deck
    how do you guys mount?

I usually start with a nice dinner, maybe a backrub

O_O
    I BETA test for Team Nocturnal and several others, I flash my 3D at least two to three times a week {see below} . Always helping the community as much as possible providing feedback, not complaining, to help make our ROM's as good as possible....

I have to say as someone who's been flashing ROM's and a whole lot of Beta's over the past year and a half, I have to ask...

WHY IS THIS AN ALPHA? This ROM particularly #7 has been pretty phenomenal thus far, giving me no force closes, no random reboots and very little issues. I haven't kept a ROM on my phone longer than 3 days as I give all the ROMS I flash 3 days to give an accurate update to the teams/dev's I test for, a complete accurate (follow up) as to any and all problems I have encountered.

You've honestly done a pretty damn good job here with this ROM I am quite impressed, and In all honesty, this should be a Beta, not an Alpha at all.

In my days with this ROM all I have issues with are the norm; Camera, 4G not working and Sprint HotSpot is screwy. Again nothing "major"...

I'd move the next update to a Beta, because the more people who take the time to flash this and run it for a few days continuously (and aren't afraid of to flash this due to the classification as an "Alpha", the more and better quality feedback you'll get as to what's actually non working)

Fantastic job thus far, I'm enjoying this rom a great deal and I must say as an EVO 3D owner like the rest of us, I can't imagine having this ROM, OFFICIALLY from Sprint/HTC/Google on my phone.... with working 4G, 3D and Camera... This will be one hell of a fantastic update on such a wickedly entertaining phone.

p.s. My battery is at 14 hours with 34% battery life left, and I am a very heavy user of my phone. I sat on it playing Madden for nearly 3 hours, continuously.

Anyone who's not flashed THIS rom, I suggest you take the dive and do so, the rest of us can testify that when this is all said and done, it's going to be EPIC.

Kudos again man, you've done great work here and if you'd like me to Beta anything for you, shoot me a PM.
    http://dev-host.org/6u7e9xf3vzgx/ics-deck-e3d-alpha8.zip

there it is :) enjoy guys!!!!

and thanks for the thanks :)