[NEW CORE - 19900] Tomal's - v7.7: WM6.1 Pro

Search This thread
thanks for you help

i've look there:
WM6 add-on cabs - Teixeirabmb Collection (Last update 31th Mar)

but there is no software/cab, has anyone a rtsp application?

thx
"HTC Streaming Media QVGA" is on the first page of teixeirabmb's collection. Of course it suits QVGA devices better, but install it, anyway. Then, on page 5 of that same thread, you'll find Hizad's post #44, containing the appropriate files for VGA screens, which you should copy to your "\Windows" directory.

Hope it's what you're looking for...
Cheers!
Carlos

-Jonny-

May 14, 2007
Crawley (Gatwick, London)
I tried to setup another account from another provider but same story, now I have 4 hidden accounts that I can see only with PIMBackup that neither I can use nor can delete :(
Marco.
I had problem setting up second email account. I found that I had to call it something completely different to my first email account. (If it started with the same name then it didn't get set up:eek:).

So you could try setting up the yahoo account with a completely different name to what you have been trying so far (with the one's that don't appear), if that's possible.
Hope this is some help.

AlExAkE

Apr 2, 2008
thanks

sounds like your upgrading your rom on a vista machine......thats what i get except wheni usemy old xp laptop.

or it could also be that your sd card is still plugged in!

there is a fix to make it work on vista though i've not tried it out, or looked for it. so i cant point you in the right direction :D

Yes, I use Windows Vista SP1. I'll try it on my server (windows 2003). I dont have an XP here but I'll find one if I need. :)

pitlon

Oct 12, 2006
Petah Tikva
SD card 8,16G

Hi All,
i'm about to buy a new SD card and i need to know if my Qtek9000 can suport 8G or maybe 16G.
Please advice.

ROM Ranju's - v7.4
Radio 1.17
Benny,

fibsi

Dec 12, 2006
"HTC Streaming Media QVGA" is on the first page of teixeirabmb's collection. Of course it suits QVGA devices better, but install it, anyway. Then, on page 5 of that same thread, you'll find Hizad's post #44, containing the appropriate files for VGA screens, which you should copy to your "\Windows" directory.

Hope it's what you're looking for...
Cheers!
Carlos

thanks thanks thanks a lot

now it work, i've not realy seen the streaming media, sorry, but now i'm very happy.

now all work, all software tt6, sbp, games and so on.....

but for next release i prefer sms and mms once.

i think ranju makes the best rom ever, i was realy excited from beast and laur bit ranju is at the moment the best!!!!!!

one little question:

is there any was to write in sms/mail that after a ".", "?" or "!".... the sentence begin with no "capitalize first letter of sentence"? it doesn't work in any version of ranju, beasty and so on....

wish a nice weekend

fibsi

there is no problem to work with many emailacounts!!!

Yerry

Mar 16, 2008
Please note that, provided extROM need to be flashed separately if you're suffering from file disappearing issue @ extrom.

Has someone more info on how to this?

thanks thanks thanks a lot

now it work, i've not realy seen the streaming media, sorry, but now i'm very happy.

now all work, all software tt6, sbp, games and so on.....

but for next release i prefer sms and mms once.

i think ranju makes the best rom ever, i was realy excited from beast and laur bit ranju is at the moment the best!!!!!!

one little question:

is there any was to write in sms/mail that after a ".", "?" or "!".... the sentence begin with no "capitalize first letter of sentence"? it doesn't work in any version of ranju, beasty and so on....

wish a nice weekend

fibsi

there is no problem to work with many emailacounts!!!
Glad that it worked for you!

Well, have not noticed such a weird behaviour when writing email messages. For SMSs I've been using Skandler's great IPSMS application instead, for a long time now. Have already type "!" trough it, and all seems fine so far...

Have a nice weekend too!
Cheers!
Carlos

mediontvsat

Jan 15, 2008
Bytom
Thanks, I really don't know exactly what class 6 means can you send your SD card part number so I will fine a datasheet.

Hi,

Please find details of SDHC spec below:
(from: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-sdhc-cards.htm):

Classifications of data transfer speed (DTS).
The SDHC specification 2.00 calls for cards to be classified according to the minimal sustained DTS as follows:

* Class 2: minimum sustained DTS of 2MB/sec
* Class 4: minimum sustained DTS of 4MB/sec
* Class 6: minimum sustained DTS of 6MB/sec

BTW: I use Transcend 8GB SDHC card with SD settings: SDHC type-II

Hope it helps,
Regards,

Rarest_Kind

Jun 4, 2007
Mumbai
Hi,

1] I installed v7.4 but I get error as 'Class not registered'

2] Also when running Restore option on Joye SMS back-up I get a error 'Restore error : 0x80004005'. This worked fine with v7.1

Please advice.

Device nae : iMate Jasjar

dhavalg

Apr 24, 2007
Ahmedabad, India
Snapvue...

snapvue any one?
some one?
Please!

its the best today screen appearance till date.
you gadget looks really impressive with snapvue.

Please ranju make a cab or embed it in you rom

Jmp_3f8h

Jan 11, 2005
Hidden accounts

So you could try setting up the yahoo account with a completely different name to what you have been trying so far (with the one's that don't appear), if that's possible.
Hope this is some help.

Seems something related to the characters used in the name: putting '.' or '!' (e.g. Yahoo.com or Yahoo!) causes the account to be created but not shown by the messaging applet (PIMBackup allows to select it for backup/restore, this means that the account has been created), creating it without those characters work perfectly. I don't know if there is any other 'special' characters that produces this strange behaviour. Now I have 4 hidden account that I can't remove. Does anybody have a clue about that? :D

Marco.

Reactions: sirajsaeed
Seems something related to the characters used in the name: putting '.' or '!' (e.g. Yahoo.com or Yahoo!) causes the account to be created but not shown by the messaging applet (PIMBackup allows to select it for backup/restore, this means that the account has been created), creating it without those characters work perfectly. I don't know if there is any other 'special' characters that produces this strange behaviour. Now I have 4 hidden account that I can't remove. Does anybody have a clue about that? :D

Marco.
Yahoo settings are found in the messaging database, for what its name is defaulted to "Yahoo!". I don't know if it helps, but I have always included "Mail" afterwards, i.e. I always change my Yahoo account name to "Yahoo! Mail", and I have never had any issues this way.

Just my 2 cents...
Cheers!
Carlos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Snapvue!!!

Agree
    Please pos a cab, I had freeze Uni when recieving a call with Snapvue
    Is there anew improved (Not eating so much memory) version?

Thanks

Gracias
    sum issues

what is oxim hibernate ???(doesnt works)
    also cannot configure yahoo on it, i mean even from im+ cant sign in2 yahoo

also can any1 giv me the link 2 download radio 1.15.
    or rom which contains radio 1.15 so as i can extract... plz
    Hidden accounts

Hope this is some help.

Marco.
    A little search, and you will find!

mu uni is stuck in boot splash...tried to do HR a couple of times but its still stuck, i also tried to put it in bootloader mode and re-flashed my uni but still up to now it is stuck n boot splash screen. anybody who has encountered the same problem? RANJU... can you help me!!! :confused::(:eek:

DOPOD 900
    ROM: Ranju 7.4
    RADIO: 1.04

Guess what i found in the WIKI??

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Instructions for those stuck on Boot Screen

Guys... come on.. please READ THE WIKI!
    few issue with 7.7

skype , fring r not working...
    eats a lot of battery is it because im using radio 1.17, with ranjus7.7...
    suggest me a radio which eats less battery..
    thanx

what do u mean by " kept power management on." whr is it???