Is there a WM 6 ROM with differnet BT stack

Search This thread

johnripper1

Jun 19, 2006
Germany
Hello guys,
I am experiencing huge problems with my current ROM and these WM bulides (eg. the Ranju's - v7.4) here.
With my BT software, I am not able to use the "Service discovery" feature on my Qtek without pairing the devices.
Unsless I have with different ROMS, but not with a WM6 Smartphone (Samsung Blackjak) it seams to be a problem with WM Cores.
Can anybody help me out?

sle118

Jul 17, 2007
Montreal
Hello guys,
I am experiencing huge problems with my current ROM and these WM bulides (eg. the Ranju's - v7.4) here.
With my BT software, I am not able to use the "Service discovery" feature on my Qtek without pairing the devices.
Unsless I have with different ROMS, but not with a WM6 Smartphone (Samsung Blackjak) it seams to be a problem with WM Cores.
Can anybody help me out?

This is an interesting request. I have tried to make my universal work with A2DP using various registry hacks, but I can only get a couple of seconds of sound and then it cuts off. I swear it used to work last summer on a different ROM.

My guess is that changing the core might help.

Anyone can help?

hp6364

Mar 20, 2008
YES,have Different Rom

Hi brother there's is a WM6 Roms of UNI with different BT stack,it is use Broadcomm bluetooth stack and work fine on my used,but in first you should know there have some bugs while you are picking up and ending the call with your BT headset's button,you should learn how to use it ,the roms link is
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=291875 ,it made from helmi_C ,I am very glad to use these rom since i used HP 4150 before and the HP use broadcomm stack,it have great a2DP quailty and can use avrcp profiles. Think it can help you !!:D

Last edited: