FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

2,385 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,463

By chingy51o, Senior Member on 31st December 2011, 11:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st January 2012, 04:13 AM |#111  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New Castle
Thanks Meter: 18,792

Donate to Me
More
Those of you who used to be on Inc2 I just made the all in one music mod and it works great... Next build boys

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

1st January 2012, 04:14 AM |#112  
Flag OHIO
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoroot

Those of you who used to be on Inc2 I just made the all in one music mod and it works great... Next build boys

It is a SWEET mod!

1st January 2012, 04:19 AM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 264

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Do you have a link for your mod... I will give it a spin.
1st January 2012, 04:22 AM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Anyone else have "the race" - Wiz Khalifa as a ringtone after flashing this ROM. lol

EDIT: If you look through the ringtones there are a bunch of Wiz Khalifa songs.
1st January 2012, 04:27 AM |#115  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 1,463

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoitsbry

Anyone else have "the race" - Wiz Khalifa as a ringtone after flashing this ROM. lol

EDIT: If you look through the ringtones there are a bunch of Wiz Khalifa songs.

Yeah I use them. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
1st January 2012, 04:28 AM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 1,003

More
Quote:

So what do you guys think? You want me to speed it up more or is it fast enough?

I'd say speed up roise's scrolling more. Also I notice when you open the app tray it seems like there is a slight stutter/hesitation at times. Would it be possible to address that? Thanks for all your work!
1st January 2012, 04:32 AM |#117  
Flag OHIO
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingy51o

Yeah I use them. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Nice ringtones that you included

1st January 2012, 04:37 AM |#118  
Can you put a mod in that lights up the red keys only when getting a text message instead of the whole screen and is there a way to make the LED show red for text messages?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
1st January 2012, 04:38 AM |#119  
Where exactly does the Bravia Engine make its mark? And maybe a paginated app drawer

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
1st January 2012, 04:51 AM |#120  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoses1969

How do you set that?

It is under mik tweaks in the app drawer. Let me know if it helps..

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

So how are some of you achieving such high benchmarks? ie 5800+... Are you on the stock kernel, and if so, what are your settings exactly? I have forced both cpu's, maxed each out with performance setting and my score goes down!?? I know benchmarks arent all that important, but i really like to see the numbers up more than i have them. Last Antutu I ran, was only at 4380+-300. I would like to use the other kernel, but it was giving me a reboot with a bootloop afterwards on BOTH other roms i tried. I am going to stick with this rom because it is fast and smooth, but I still want to get my scores up a little bit. Thanks in advance!!!
1st January 2012, 05:07 AM |#121  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickaxe300

It is under mik tweaks in the app drawer. Let me know if it helps..

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

So how are some of you achieving such high benchmarks? ie 5800+... Are you on the stock kernel, and if so, what are your settings exactly? I have forced both cpu's, maxed each out with performance setting and my score goes down!?? I know benchmarks arent all that important, but i really like to see the numbers up more than i have them. Last Antutu I ran, was only at 4380+-300. I would like to use the other kernel, but it was giving me a reboot with a bootloop afterwards on BOTH other roms i tried. I am going to stick with this rom because it is fast and smooth, but I still want to get my scores up a little bit. Thanks in advance!!!

Use a lean rom, go overboard de-sensing and removing bloat, use an overclockable kernel. I'm not saying these are good or bad things to do, but they will improve your score if that's important to you. I gutted my last installation to get max scores just to post some screenshots, but I'm not running that way for my daily driver.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)