[stock rom][2.3.3] p1000xxjq1 p1000xxjq1 p1000xxjpz

Search This thread

spiritssight

Dec 19, 2008
Heimdall

Hello All,

I have been searching for about 2 hours now, I am trying to setup my Galaxy tab (ATT - first verison) back to GB from CM7 using Heimdall on Ubuntu. IF someone can please point me to setup to do such as every thing I seem to find points to using odin. I would like to have this rooted after its been back to GB

Thanks for all your help!

God Bless,
Christopher

af974

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
It seems that you are able to use Heimdall, am i right?

Ok, grab this stock rom and extract the .tar, after that use Heimdall to flash files inside the extracted folder as you made with CM7.

EDIT: you may want to give a look here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1323527

Hello All,

I have been searching for about 2 hours now, I am trying to setup my Galaxy tab (ATT - first verison) back to GB from CM7 using Heimdall on Ubuntu. IF someone can please point me to setup to do such as every thing I seem to find points to using odin. I would like to have this rooted after its been back to GB

Thanks for all your help!

God Bless,
Christopher

Last edited:

makedoc

Aug 30, 2008
Hi, Is there a similar stock 2.3.5 available like this one?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Darren8448

Feb 11, 2009
Hi all,

I used to own many XDA's and heavy modify them. I now own a Galaxy Tab p1000. It was bought in Dubai and I live in UK. Managed to change area setting so I now have the android market app etc that is banned over there. Now ive done that ive managed to update from Froyo to Gingerbread. However the base ROM is still that of Dubai and therefore even a full hard reset still results in having loads of apps such a quran and al jazeera etc... I also wonder what im missing from UK rom??

On a serious note as I know how many issues flashing causes from my early days of many things not working properly and crashing etc... how stable is this rom? how hard is the flashing process now? Im not worried about having most up-to-date rom, ill happily take an earlier Gingerbread ROM if more stable..

Thanks for you time, you can PM if you wish......

jacopo3001

Jan 15, 2011
flashing this semi-bricked my tab

I have a Chinese unicom p1000, previusly running roto-JME with no problems.

When I tried to upgrade to this ROM odin failed at hidden.rfs.
Code:
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
...<ID:0/004> factoryfs.rfs
<ID:0/004> cache.rfs
<ID:0/004> hidden.rfs
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
with the result "!" error screen.

If I flash the same ROM without hidden.rfs Odin would return success, and I could get to both recovery and download mode.
But tab would not boot and hung at samsung logo.

Since then I tried to flash a large number of other ROMs (including JME again) but they all fail at either Hidden.rfs of movinand.mst (depending on the ROM's content)
Again, removing this 2 files will allow Odin to success, but Tab will hung at samsung logo and wouldnt boot.
(and If I flash Hidden.rfs of movinand.mst alone odin will Fail, there is really something that doesnt allow me to flash these 2..)

I am not stuck to a un-bootable tab and seem not to find any flahable rom.
Anyone with the same experience?

What I DID NOT before flashing Jq1 the first time was rooting and unlocking bootloaders (dindt know about these at that time).
JME anyway was supposedly already rooted, and JQ1 's bootloaders are said to be safe.

Could it be a conflict with the original chinese version?
Should I worry about not being able to flash Hidden.rfs of movinand.mst?

It seems a software problem but I have no idea where to look at.

In case you wonder: I also tried different computers, win and ubuntu, different cables etc.

M

Montague Fortiscue

I have a Chinese unicom p1000, previusly running roto-JME with no problems.

When I tried to upgrade to this ROM odin failed at hidden.rfs.
cables etc.
i had a similar problem,

i managed to flash with odin, the pit, pda and phone files from overcome.

i tried 3-4 times, i was getting all types of errors but it finally worked.

jacopo3001

Jan 15, 2011
i managed to flash with odin, the pit, pda and phone files from overcome.
i tried 3-4 times, i was getting all types of errors but it finally worked.

I have tried that about 20 times now, always fails at movinand.mst.
If I want Odin to flash that I need to first remove movinand.mst and hidden.rfs from the tar. If not it will always fail.

dummie

Nov 10, 2008
Lisbon
Hi all

I can upgrade my Tab from Froyo 2.2 to this stock Ginger Bread 2.3.3 p1000xxjq1 p1000xxjq1 p1000xxjpz basing on current showing below?
And wath modem you recommend?

The Tab reboot continuously with the present firmware.

Samsung Galaxy Tab GT P1000
from TMN Portugal

PDA :p1000XXJM6
PHONE :p1000XXJM6
CSC :p1000OXAJM6

Firmware: 2.2
BaseBand: P1000XXJM6
Kernel: 2.6.32.9 root@SEP-53 #1
Build Number: FROYO.XXJM6

Thanks in advance.

dummie
=========
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7"
Huawey X5

republicano

Mar 11, 2010
while multiupload is down
use this host
it works - heres a video for noobs like me

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtWdNqwAETs

file
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/117555227/7e57f0b/P1000XXJQ1_P1000XXJQ1_P1000XXJPZ.zip.html

Last edited:

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012
am nowbie on p1000 my tape p1000 froyo 2.2 can i update with this storck room in safe ?sorry for my bad eng

i want this store room please tell me too

urke81

Sep 1, 2009
Please help

I have updated my Galaxy tab P1000 from 2.2 froyo to 2.3.6 gb , but i want to go back to 2.3.3 gb if it is posible with this tutorial,sorry for a bit stupid question i am a nob in android development etc. If this is not the wright way to do,please link me the wright one...
Thanks for the answer...

eventius

Apr 30, 2009
Bootloaders download

Bro....

I bought my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 long time ago and now I am planning to upgrade it from 2.2 Froyo.DXKM3 to 2.3 but I am having difficulty in downloading the bootloader. Please advise!

Can I upgrade from 2.2 Froyo to higher version directly instead of upgrade it to 2.3?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Here it is, JQ1, Gingerbread for the Galaxy Tab !

Here are versions both with and without bootloaders:

With bootloaders: http://www.multiupload.com/IZLCKQ3VJC <--- flash this one
Without bootloaders: http://www.multiupload.com/OT2H45PO57

The version without bootloaders doesn't boot for me and gives screen corruption. Running with bootloaders now.

Finally got boot!

Procedure (ODIN !):
- Press the thanks button and/or donate
- Download and extract the firmware zip
- Download and extract the attached gt-p1000_mr_PIT.zip
- Download and extract the attached dbdata.zip
- Flash the firmware tar as PDA, repartition enabled, use the attached PIT
- After flash immediately boot into download mode again
- Flash dbdata.tar as PDA (NO repartition)
- After flash immediately boot into recovery mode
- Wipe cache
- Wipe data / factory reset

EDIT: The bootloaders ARE signed, but NOT secured. Custom kernels and firmwares can still be flashed !

EDIT#2: CF-Root v3.2 for JQ1 / Gingerbread has arrived: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=13687236&postcount=176

EDIT#3: Be sure to use Odin 1.7 attached to this post, older versions of Odin will NOT work !

Top Liked Posts