[ROM][UCLB3][2.3.6]Z-TR FINAL EDITION{The Collective}[4/3/12]17 LOCKS 16 TOGGLES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

snoopdaclown

May 18, 2011
Reading, PA
www.facebook.com
What's being changed on the one your uploading today and what's wrong with the other. Did I miss a update or something?

OK I see. I flashed other scripts right after I flashed the rom so that might be why I have the init.d folder.. but if I have the init.d folder I don't have to worry about flashing the new build 2 when its uploaded. And is there a download link for Rex's theme if you flashed build 2 and want his theme now?

Sent from my Haxsung Mythical Infuse 4G powered by Infusion

Last edited:

JDBoogie

Jun 30, 2011
I know it was discussed.. but i cant find it... What was the deal with the SD card not being seen? I went back to infused ROM until that issue was fixed but the page count for this thread has BLEW UP since i last checked and just scanning through 100 pages is time consuming.

Thanks.

J.

Rocket42

Jul 22, 2011
Red Bluff, Ca
I have the init.d folder.(the one in the etc folder correct?) What's sapose to be in it?

Big Dog Infuse I997 ZEUS rom!!!
for some reason it got missed in build 2 ICS..

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

search this thread for sdcard
YOu can flash Entropy's kernel then reboot. Your card will be recognized then you can flash back to Infusion if you wish..however the build 2 that is currently up has the fix init already.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

yes i can read :p i seen his post about trying to get it uploaded after work
good to know.

albee320

Oct 20, 2011
Los Angeles/San Diego
I know it was discussed.. but i cant find it... What was the deal with the SD card not being seen? I went back to infused ROM until that issue was fixed but the page count for this thread has BLEW UP since i last checked and just scanning through 100 pages is time consuming.

Thanks.

J.

System/etc/vold.fstab

change the very last 1 to a 2. Save. Reboot

This thread really did take off. Good job d

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
I haven't complained about the Sd card issue but I have try both fixes, and neither of them worked for me, so I switched back to caty till the new release is out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Rocket42

Jul 22, 2011
Red Bluff, Ca
hey Dman, I just noticed this cause i don't install new apps very often. But i installed an app for the first time and instead of my status bar/noti bar saying" installing" XXX it said "updating" Then when done it said "update for XXX complete"...

UPDATE? i never had it to begin with.?? I tried this with three diff new apps and they all said the same.

crash822

Sep 11, 2011
hey Dman, I just noticed this cause i don't install new apps very often. But i installed an app for the first time and instead of my status bar/noti bar saying" installing" XXX it said "updating" Then when done it said "update for XXX complete"...

UPDATE? i never had it to begin with.?? I tried this with three diff new apps and they all said the same.

As someone else posted earlier in the thread, the rom is so fast it downloaded and installed the apps before you were finished searching for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts