Statusbar Widget ,you can choose which widget and change the order now!!

Search This thread

optik19918

Jan 3, 2012
München
As the title says ,a Junior Member of the XDA forum [sj8023ld] ported the Power Notification widgets from I9000:cool: , and posted same Thread in the arc section.
now it is possible to us to choose which widget we want to show and change the order of them . I think you may like it.:p You can post it to anywhere you need if you like.
It is tested and worked with Arc/neo/pro/ray/neoV 2.3.4 for 42 & 58 firmwares.
Requirments

1) Your Phone has been rooted;)
2) Root Explorer or other software like it.:rolleyes:

I provide you a nomal one a transparency one in the package ,
you need to extract the package and replace the systemui.apk
with right permission (RW-R-R ) and install the other app and reboot , after reboot you can enjoy it .:

oh i forgot after 'ur done with the settings in the other app if want u can Uninstall it

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 585
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 372
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 305
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Reactions: komsa and WebMuth

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
Already been shared in sticky

Mods and themes

sent from my gorgeus Xperia Ray

WebMuth

Jan 9, 2012
Its not same!I was looking forward full transparent status bar.Thank you very much.Its transparent also it has very cool status bar shape.Can you reupload %40 transpercy?? PLss :(

it was updated in the stikky post optik posted just becouse in here it was the transparency skin but now this thread is usless, anyway thaks a lot optik i'm happy to see people working in this section of the forum,

Reactions: optik19918

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As the title says ,a Junior Member of the XDA forum [sj8023ld] ported the Power Notification widgets from I9000:cool: , and posted same Thread in the arc section.
    now it is possible to us to choose which widget we want to show and change the order of them . I think you may like it.:p You can post it to anywhere you need if you like.
    It is tested and worked with Arc/neo/pro/ray/neoV 2.3.4 for 42 & 58 firmwares.
    Requirments

1) Your Phone has been rooted;)
    2) Root Explorer or other software like it.:rolleyes:

I provide you a nomal one a transparency one in the package ,
    you need to extract the package and replace the systemui.apk
    with right permission (RW-R-R ) and install the other app and reboot , after reboot you can enjoy it .:

oh i forgot after 'ur done with the settings in the other app if want u can Uninstall it
    Its not same!I was looking forward full transparent status bar.Thank you very much.Its transparent also it has very cool status bar shape.Can you reupload %40 transpercy?? PLss :(

it was updated in the stikky post optik posted just becouse in here it was the transparency skin but now this thread is usless, anyway thaks a lot optik i'm happy to see people working in this section of the forum,