Insert Contacts v1.01

Search This thread

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
captured10jw0.png

Insert contact numbers when composing SMS messages.

I created this simple application because sometimes when i send contact details to other phones using vcard, they cannot seem to receive it. Also, it's very frustrating to copy/paste contact details from the contacts window to the new sms window.

I hope this will help other members too :)

Download it HERE

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
great work..i some times have need for it

gadgetshrink

Mar 13, 2007
Hi Oldsap,

I appreciate the work. I actually use this old version from Ondrej at airfagev that was built for WM2003 I believe but works perfectly on WM 6.1. I like it because it adds an option in the main contacts area on the menu bar itself (not a separate application). Here's the description:

This free Contacts Add-On has been inspired by RJV SendContact. Since the SendContact has many drawbacks like you can't use T9 search from list of Contacts, etc., Ondrej has developed this and shared it to airfagev as a freeware.

After installing the app, you should see Send via email/SMS added to your contacts menu. This utility also allows you to select which contact info you want to send like Name, Mobile No., Work No., etc. Thanks to Ondrej.

Attachments

• contacts_menu.CAB
    33.4 KB · Views: 55

Dr J

Mar 27, 2007
Ayrshire
hey oldsap, thanks muchly for the Insert Contacts app, it's certainly easier than faffing about trying to copy & paste!

gadgetshrink, i've installed the contacts menu app a few times on WM6 Touch but cannot find anyway to activate / use it on the phone...

any help? maybe i'm missing something? :confused: