[ROM][EL26][DeOdexed][TeAmVeNuM]SAR(Swiss Android Rom)[RC1]

Search This thread

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
TeAm VeNum - Swiss Android Rom - The "Swiss Army Knife" of Roms

SwissAndroidRomBANNER.jpg

BIG thanks go out to VeNuM and his team, Gruesomewolf, Droidiac, XSMagical, Calkulin, Viperboy, PhantomHacker, crawrj, konane, maddoggin, chris41g, Steady Hawkin, Necrosan, rujelus22, Qbking77 and Jerdog!

Without you all, this project wouldn't be what it is!

Swiss Android Rom, also known as SAR, was an envision that XDA member AnAm85 had for a Rom that had additional apps and mods while keeping the traditional Swiss Army Knife look (Red and White). This Rom is red, and features the "Coat of arms of Android" which is a custom logo and wallpaper designed by XDA member AnAm85. Thats why we made it Deodexed, that way if you have a favorite TeAm VeNuM theme, it can be applied!​

This Rom was not designed for the best possible battery life, but through testing, it has not been a major issue. Remember to calibrate your battery and wipe battery stats after every new ROM flash. This can improve battery life it its own way.

AllScreenies-1.jpg

The Swiss Android Rom is:​

-An EL26 Based ROM
-TouchWiz 4.0
-Deodexed
-Red, Black/White Themed
-ICS Transitions
-White Icons
-Red and black swype
-Red themed Samsung keyboard
-New HTC keyboard
-Venum Digital Clock
-Venum Weather
-Skyrocket Email
-5 theme MMS (use the included sms fix app to fix time stamp)
-Most Sprint Bloat removed
-Polaris Office
-Venum Red Samsung Calculator
-Media Hub is removed
-Crawj's Sprint Hotspot hack (thanks Crawj)
-Gtalk 2
-Titanium Backup
-ICS Live Wallpaper
-Roboto Font
-Home switcher for Froyo
-Sprint Voicemail included
-Banksmi09's dropdown icons and background. Thanks banks!!.
-AnAm85's icons, ideas and vision. Thanks AnAm85!

Code:
Stock Rogue EL 26 Kernel (thanks Steady Hawkin!)
ROM is optimized, zipaligned, and deoxeded
ROM has SAR theme
Init.d tweaks to include sdcard speed fix,  and zipalign on boot and more. 
ICS screen transitions
Apks optimized
Camera mod for use during calls and removed sounds
Ics notifications and ringtones (includes VeNuM's own favorite non ICS ringtone)
Boot and shutdown sounds removed
Ads blocked
And more.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
-Move .zip to SD Card.
-Reboot Device into Recovery
-Wipe Cache and Dalvik
-Flash Calukins (THANKS Calkulin!) Format All .zip (If you don't have it, get it HERE)
-Flash ROM
-Reboot System Now

DON'T FORGET TO THANK YOUR PEEPS! :D

Last edited:

VECTUS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 26, 2010
Kansas City, Mo.
xdaforums.com
How to install and review video will be up tomorrow :)

Thanks qb! We here at TeAm VeNuM would also like to thank the following developers for helping make this happen: Gruesomewolf, Droidiac, XSMagical, Calkulin, Viperboy, PhantomHacker, crawrj, konane, maddoggin, chris41g, Steady Hawkin, Necrosan, rujelus22 and Jerdog. In addition if we have missed anyone please pm me so we can give you credit!

Last edited:
Reactions: AnAm85

rde34

Nov 18, 2007
ROM runs great. Equally as smooth as Calk's so far. I cannot get the Quick Panel settings to take effect. It is quite possible that there's been a user error but I thought I'd mention it. I should mention that I do not run TouchWiz and am on Go Launcher in case that has something to do with it.

Reactions: AnAm85

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
ROM runs great. Equally as smooth as Calk's so far. I cannot get the Quick Panel settings to take effect. It is quite possible that there's been a user error but I thought I'd mention it. I should mention that I do not run TouchWiz and am on Go Launcher in case that has something to do with it.

We will look into this. I have noticed that I can no longer log into the Amazon Appstore either. Even with reseting my password, it still says "Please enter a valid email and password."

Can anyone else verify that their Amazon Appstore is working? I NEED MY APPS!

And, thank you to all that have downloaded and left feedback...
Keep it coming!

richarrp

Sep 14, 2010
We will look into this. I have noticed that I can no longer log into the Amazon Appstore either. Even with reseting my password, it still says "Please enter a valid email and password."

Keep it coming!

I recommend checking your Amazon account online and deleting some registered devices. I had the same error and it seems every time I flash, it shows up as a new device and you can only have so many. I don't remember exactly the way to get to your devices, but look at account settings. Almost 100% sure this will fix your issue.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
I recommend checking your Amazon account online and deleting some registered devices. I had the same error and it seems every time I flash, it shows up as a new device and you can only have so many. I don't remember exactly the way to get to your devices, but look at account settings. Almost 100% sure this will fix your issue.

Dude. It worked! I didn't even know the site kept a list of registered devices! Had about 25 devices listed...

You have been thanked!

rde34

Nov 18, 2007
I stick with my earlier comment. Things have been running flawlessly. My battery life has actually been really good too. Only issue (minor) I have is the Quick Panel settings don't work. Other than that, RC1 has been as good as Calk's EL26.

Reactions: VECTUS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TeAm VeNum - Swiss Android Rom - The "Swiss Army Knife" of Roms

SwissAndroidRomBANNER.jpg

BIG thanks go out to VeNuM and his team, Gruesomewolf, Droidiac, XSMagical, Calkulin, Viperboy, PhantomHacker, crawrj, konane, maddoggin, chris41g, Steady Hawkin, Necrosan, rujelus22, Qbking77 and Jerdog!

Without you all, this project wouldn't be what it is!

Swiss Android Rom, also known as SAR, was an envision that XDA member AnAm85 had for a Rom that had additional apps and mods while keeping the traditional Swiss Army Knife look (Red and White). This Rom is red, and features the "Coat of arms of Android" which is a custom logo and wallpaper designed by XDA member AnAm85. Thats why we made it Deodexed, that way if you have a favorite TeAm VeNuM theme, it can be applied!​

This Rom was not designed for the best possible battery life, but through testing, it has not been a major issue. Remember to calibrate your battery and wipe battery stats after every new ROM flash. This can improve battery life it its own way.

AllScreenies-1.jpg

The Swiss Android Rom is:​

-An EL26 Based ROM
    -TouchWiz 4.0
    -Deodexed
    -Red, Black/White Themed
    -ICS Transitions
    -White Icons
    -Red and black swype
    -Red themed Samsung keyboard
    -New HTC keyboard
    -Venum Digital Clock
    -Venum Weather
    -Skyrocket Email
    -5 theme MMS (use the included sms fix app to fix time stamp)
    -Most Sprint Bloat removed
    -Polaris Office
    -Venum Red Samsung Calculator
    -Media Hub is removed
    -Crawj's Sprint Hotspot hack (thanks Crawj)
    -Gtalk 2
    -Titanium Backup
    -ICS Live Wallpaper
    -Roboto Font
    -Home switcher for Froyo
    -Sprint Voicemail included
    -Banksmi09's dropdown icons and background. Thanks banks!!.
    -AnAm85's icons, ideas and vision. Thanks AnAm85!

Code:
    Stock Rogue EL 26 Kernel (thanks Steady Hawkin!)
    ROM is optimized, zipaligned, and deoxeded
    ROM has SAR theme
    Init.d tweaks to include sdcard speed fix,  and zipalign on boot and more. 
    ICS screen transitions
    Apks optimized
    Camera mod for use during calls and removed sounds
    Ics notifications and ringtones (includes VeNuM's own favorite non ICS ringtone)
    Boot and shutdown sounds removed
    Ads blocked
    And more.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
    -Move .zip to SD Card.
    -Reboot Device into Recovery
    -Wipe Cache and Dalvik
    -Flash Calukins (THANKS Calkulin!) Format All .zip (If you don't have it, get it HERE)
    -Flash ROM
    -Reboot System Now

DON'T FORGET TO THANK YOUR PEEPS! :D
    How to install and review video will be up tomorrow :)
    Thanks QB! We appreciate all that you do for us and our community!

And everyone appreciate all YOU do!

How to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXvOigzlgo

Review:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Os0q-C8dwQ

Hope you like them :)

Keep it coming!

if i extract this apk from your rom can i just add it to my current rom or does it need other special stuff done to work if so is there a way to make a zip file so i can flash it in CWM

I believe you can extract it from the rom and just install it from your internal memory... or the easy way is search for it in the market and download it from there... that's where I found it.