FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want a working games list for the A43 too?

Yes.

4 Vote(s)
44.44%
No.

5 Vote(s)
55.56%

Games | Gameloft-Games | Testing | Questions | Infos | Version Numbers |

1,132 posts
Thanks Meter: 174

By Lenn, Senior Member on 11th June 2011, 10:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd December 2011, 10:30 PM |#311  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Just checked it and it works fine for me.

2nd January 2012, 01:42 PM |#312  

More
GTA III - Archois 70IT unrooted

I have deleted audio folder to run smoothly but i'm experiencing force closes again and again in joey' s mission especially van heist!

Anyone with the same problem?
Any ideas?
Please help me...
5th January 2012, 03:40 PM |#313  

More
By the way, DARK version 1.1 for armv6 devices works perfectly.
We need other companies' nice games because freaking gameloft has a new device check and ruins our Archos capabilities. So, not TinTin, neither Modern Combat 3 and i've lost my hopes.
5th January 2012, 10:17 PM |#314  

More
Good news!
Gangstar Miami Vindication 1.0.4 (Gangstar 2) running!!!!! The only one version!
I noticed that it's nowhere in gameloft games list!
8th January 2012, 05:05 PM |#315  

More
As i see, the thread is abandoned? but i go on..
Well, today: I rooted my A70, changed the build.prop, so Gameloft now thinks i own a Samsung Galaxy S.
This way i managed to run Modern Combat 3 Fallen Nation, as i tricked device check.
Hope i helped!
9th January 2012, 09:55 AM |#316  
Flag Sofia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanvot

As i see, the thread is abandoned? but i go on..
Well, today: I rooted my A70, changed the build.prop, so Gameloft now thinks i own a Samsung Galaxy S.
This way i managed to run Modern Combat 3 Fallen Nation, as i tricked device check.
Hope i helped!

That's great to know! Does the game run at a good framerate? Is it playable and are there any issues or graphical artifacts?
Also could you please let me know how to change build.prop?
BTW Dead Space SGS version is running great too.
I know it's just Gamelof games treat but I think there are some other good games that deserve attention too .

PS: Could you please check Real Football 2011 SGS version and let us know if it runs?
The version mentioned here is not actually playable on Arcsho 70 because of it's resolution.
Thanks in advance !
9th January 2012, 01:02 PM |#317  

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFilipov

That's great to know! Does the game run at a good framerate? Is it playable and are there any issues or graphical artifacts?
Also could you please let me know how to change build.prop?
BTW Dead Space SGS version is running great too.
I know it's just Gamelof games treat but I think there are some other good games that deserve attention too .

PS: Could you please check Real Football 2011 SGS version and let us know if it runs?
The version mentioned here is not actually playable on Arcsho 70 because of it's resolution.
Thanks in advance !

Well, version 1.0.1 is totally playable, with no issues till now. The only delay is on the "loading" screen but after tha everything is OK.

I'll send you pm how to edit build.prop as i'm afraid of gameloft eyes!

I could try RF2011 as soon as i empty a bit my 8GB flash memory
I would post any results..
I only have 3 questions:
Tintin installs and downloads fine but it crashes (maybe RAM issues?) exactly like splinter cell conviction. Should i try with chainfire plug-ins (which version by the way is suitable for A70)? Has anyone managed to run them?
The Following User Says Thank You to thanvot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thanvot Ad-Free
10th January 2012, 06:41 AM |#318  
Flag Sofia

More
You have a PM .
The Following User Says Thank You to PFilipov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PFilipov Ad-Free
11th January 2012, 07:01 PM |#319  
Thanks Meter: 221

More
For other games list: Dragon's Lair v1.01 is working on 70it.
It's the old laserdisc version, very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XQ9cqaVjufo
6th February 2012, 09:29 AM |#320  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please give me a download link to a working version of Gangstar Miami Vindication.
6th February 2012, 04:30 PM |#321  
Flag Deinze
Thanks Meter: 693

Donate to Me
More
Asphalt 5
There was no working version of Asphalt 5 for the 101 IT so I modified the Galaxy Tab version. It now works perfectly (CPU set to 1Ghz and with no other programs running).
I'm not a cracker, so this version is NOT cracked. Buy the game in the Market, then install this version. It'll first download game data over WiFi, then the game begins. I've hidden the buttons at the right. You'll have to exit the game by going to the menu. Let me know if it works

I also found a working version of TinTin HD but really... the game sucks. I played through the whole game in an hour or two. It's kinda like a GBA-game, only at the end of the Gameloft game, the GBA-game has yet to begin.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Asphalt5archos101it.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.10 MB, 31 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
archos, gameloft, games, gen8

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)