272 posts
Thanks Meter: 36

By ariey, Senior Member on 19th March 2009, 05:02 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
25th April 2011, 08:55 PM |#281  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

I have a 6828 which I flashed with Ariey Ultimate edition last year. It was basically serving the backup role at that time.

I now need it as a parallel phone, but the battery performance is quite low - only an hour on full charge. Need to revert to stock ROM from HP but am unable to do so.

Tried downloading the latest ROM from HP site, but I get the error "Code 203: Update is incompatible". Here's all that I have tried, but no change:

1. Copy .nb0 files to FAT32 SD card (which I used for the Ultimate Edition flash) and try to flash again (Call + End+ Power+ Reset). I get the screen asking me to Press the Call and End buttons again, but the devices resets in existing OS in a few seconds.

2. Hard reset : Call+End+Power+Reset, "-" keys in prompt screen. Same - just Hard resets the Ultimate Edition.

3. Tried a "Universal Bootloader" but get the error "\\.\WCEUSBSH001 port cannot open".

I am currently not able to reflash the device to stock ROM, or any other for that matter.

Please help with steps I can perform to rectify this problem.

Thanks

26th May 2011, 09:57 AM |#282  

More
Question Flash without SD Card
Quote:
Originally Posted by vololo

its ok thanks i found a way to flash it via usb with no problems.. ilove this build very nice job much faster and way more cool and usefull apps then others. and really good performance, that gave me a shock too lol. Very well done and it looks good.

ok i had problems with bluetooth on other roms. gonna test it now

p.s: if anybody wanna know how flash it via pc just quote me here thanks. i would love to help.

Yes please can you help me. My miniSD card is damaged somehow so I cant flash using it. I remember using a software to flash my phone last yearIt took about 330 minutes to complete though.
But unfortunately i dont remember it's name nor can find it with google.. Can you tell me the name of the software you used..
11th August 2011, 10:00 AM |#283  
Flag Male'

More
Unhappy
Hello Ariey, your ROM looks nice but without a download link, I guess it's pretty useless! (no offence)
3rd September 2011, 02:50 PM |#284  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bogor - Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashambaiy

Hello Ariey, your ROM looks nice but without a download link, I guess it's pretty useless! (no offence)

Dear Ashambaiy, nice to meet u.
you can donload from http://www.mediafire.com/?nyw5md36mt8
or in my mediafire folder http://www.mediafire.com/ariey
The Following User Says Thank You to ariey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ariey Ad-Free
16th December 2011, 02:59 PM |#285  

More
thank you
7th January 2012, 10:50 AM |#286  
Shanghai

More
Dear Areiy, thanks for your wonderful ROM, and it is amazing.
However, I met a problem. When the SMS coming, the notification LED is turn red and flash; and after dismiss the message, it turn green; BUT, when I open the SMS later, the LED turn red and flash for quite a long time.
I don't known why, can you help me with this?
9th January 2012, 02:44 PM |#287  
Shanghai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetop

Dear Areiy, thanks for your wonderful ROM, and it is amazing.
However, I met a problem. When the SMS coming, the notification LED is turn red and flash; and after dismiss the message, it turn green; BUT, when I open the SMS later, the LED turn red and flash for quite a long time.
I don't known why, can you help me with this?

Sorry, I found that I had some unread messages in SMS/MMS Inbox. Maybe the LED are reminding me that I should read them all?
10th January 2012, 04:36 PM |#288  
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetop

Sorry, I found that I had some unread messages in SMS/MMS Inbox. Maybe the LED are reminding me that I should read them all?

Yap, you`re right! Exactly this is, what this tiny LED is supposed to do!
What an award winning idea of yours! You did it all well.
P.S: Sorry, I'm kidding.lol
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
6828, ariey, ipaq, pda2u.ru, wm 6.5
Previous Thread Next Thread