Motorola S9

Search This thread

crystal_clear

Nov 17, 2006
Its a very nice bluetooth sterio headset / hands free.

Usual pairing, finds device - but says code is incorrect, and wont lock the device as trusted, any ideas?????

danum

May 9, 2006
I use these with my HD no problem.

When setting up the pairing are you using four zero's "0000" as the passkey.

crystal_clear

Nov 17, 2006
have done the 0000

with no luck - says wrong code...

having major probs everytime i switch the headset back on....

danum

May 9, 2006
My BT experience is limited.

Are your S9s are paired with anything else, laptop maybe? If connected to something else when attempting to pair to your HD, maybe this would throw up that error?

I had a similar experience trying to connect to my laptop, I didn't realise they were still connected to my HD in the other room using the same headphone profile.

Wolf_munich

Nov 18, 2007
S9 headphone

I used my S9 with my blackstone a few times and had no problems.

You should pair the headphone first through

Settings\connections\bluetooth with headphone profile and passkey 0000

If you put in passkey just in the application (e.g. coreplayer) then the device is possibly not paired and you have to put in the passkey next time again.

The S9 can save a device list of 8 devices and connect automaticaly to on of them if it found one of them working. This worked very well at my headphone.

Best regards Wolf_munich

Applepie2649

Apr 24, 2007
I have a problem with the s9 with my htc hd. I pair up the device no problem but when i play a movie or music the volume is very very low almost can't hear a thing. i use the s9 with htc cruise don't have the low volume problem. Anyone know how to fix that problem

rvnteck

May 3, 2006
Im using a motorola S9 with my HD in playing music and videos with no problem, works perfect.

arielc

Dec 23, 2004
London
I have the s9 aswell and ive had no problems pairing it with my hd though one time i didnt have a problem pairing it wih my computer i tried everything on the forums about reseting it and that didnt help. What i found to work was pairing the device with another bluetooth handset (xda orbit in my case) then trying to pair it again with the computer and that worked fine.

good luck with it and if all else fails you could always phone up motorola and get a replacement if its still in the 12 months.

keep us updated

t0mmyr

Sep 14, 2007
Southern California
If all else fails perhaps a factory reset?

I read this.

Could be worth a try?

Thank you for this, I've been trying everything to re-pair my s9 with my htc rhodium 400, passkey 0000 wasnt working, i kept getting errors, turned bt radio and device on and off and on and off and same problem, until i did the factory reset, then it took 0000 like a champ and paired up fine!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If all else fails perhaps a factory reset?

I read this.
    - Turn the Bluetooth Headset on
    - Connect it to the charger
    - Disconnect it after 5 seconds
    - Reset is done.
    Could be worth a try?