[Update] Lexi WM 6.1 NLD Build 19212.1.0.3 Online

Search This thread

Rroet

Jul 15, 2005
The hague
Good find.

I've already taken the liberty of sending a private message to that developer. Let's hope he responds to the call for help.

BurnHard.nl

Jan 21, 2008
Is this ROM already fixed from the ringtone problem or is there a new ROM in progress

I see the anwer, stupid question, will wait

lexi1986

Sep 30, 2007
Zeist
For those who want's to fix the problem:

Add these's to the Registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\LSOMACORE]
"Index"=dword:00000001
"Prefix"="DRM"
"Dll"="lsomacore.dll"

I will try to fix it in my rom and update the rom. Only add this in the registry if you know what you are doing. I fixed this thanks to udK.

udK thank you :D

Tweaks also working in Flashable rom now. I will upload the new rom's and call them V 0.2 I will add the download link in the first post.
I think the will be online Tommorow

Last edited:

lexi1986

Sep 30, 2007
Zeist
I have got a new question. I want to build a new version with some stuff in it so it will be an medium version. What kind of software do you people like to have in the rom ?

WM 6.1 NLD Version 0.2 Light This is the fixed light version where phonesettings is working great.

Rroet

Jul 15, 2005
The hague
Put the network autoconfiguration for the dutch networks in it. That'll make it a whole lot easier for the people, to not have to setup their gprs/umts/hsdpa settings.

Perhaps put a install directory in the root dir with cabs in there so people can install features by themselfs or just delete the folder if they like to have a cleaner image?

Might be a nice "medium" solution?

pinobigbird

Nov 13, 2007
Netherlands
What is the changelog of V0.2? Only the registry fix for the ringtone problems?
Are you planning to release V0.2 of the full edition as well, or doesn't it has this problem?

Things I personally would like to see in a 'medium' version:
* HTC Home plugin
* Windows Live
* Opera browser
* AudioManager
* Connection Setup

Keep up the good work!

Digin

Nov 5, 2007
at home
Are you planning to release V0.2 of the full edition as well, or doesn't it has this problem?

* HTC Home plugin
* Windows Live
* Opera browser
* AudioManager
* Connection Setup

Keep up the good work!

Same problem in the full version. You can fix this to add the registry enties. I allready did and it solve the ringtone problem.

lexi1986

Sep 30, 2007
Zeist

* HTC Home plugin
* Windows Live
* Opera browser
* AudioManager
* Connection Setup

Keep up the good work!

Thanks i will try to add them in the medium version. The Full version has the same problem i will upload the V 0.2 Full tonight. Only the phonesettings has been fixed in V 0.2 because this was a major bug.

I will try to realease a new version soon.

Ajacied410

Apr 15, 2005
Thanks for the registry fix!

Works great now!

The rom is now prefect for me and i'm sure that a lot of dutch users are verry happy with this great rom.

Keep up the good work m8!

(ps maybe it's easier to make a .cab file for those who allready have the full rom..so that they only have to add that fix.cab and there done.)

lexi1986

Sep 30, 2007
Zeist
Thanks for the registry fix!

Works great now!

The rom is now prefect for me and i'm sure that a lot of dutch users are verry happy with this great rom.

Keep up the good work m8!

(ps maybe it's easier to make a .cab file for those who allready have the full rom..so that they only have to add that fix.cab and there done.)

Lolz i am just looking at the moment how i can make a .cab with the reg tweak in it ;-) because nobody likes to flash again :) i hope it will work. Thanks for your comment.

Offtopic: Congratz with your team still in race for the titel. I hope PSV will lose sunday and Ajax will win :D

Rroet

Jul 15, 2005
The hague
All works nicely now Lexi.

what Radio rom are you guys using btw?
The standard Radio Rom deliviered by T-Mobile is 1.58.21.23

lexi1986

Sep 30, 2007
Zeist
For those people who don't want to flash the new rom:

I made a .cab file wich you must install en hard reset your device phonesettings is then working.

Attachments

• phonesettings.cab
    1.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

JosterNL

Apr 17, 2008
Downloaded the full version, the Polaris is connected to pc with ActiveSync. When I open "Polaris_CustomRUU" from the pc, the attached warning is coming up (Virusscanner is already turned off.).

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to copy "Polaris_CustomRUU" and "RUU_signed.nbh" to the Polaris first? And open the first one directly from the Polaris? Or...?

Attachments

• Warning.JPG
    Warning.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

lexi1986

Sep 30, 2007
Zeist
Downloaded the full version, the Polaris is connected to pc with ActiveSync. When I open "Polaris_CustomRUU" from the pc, the attached warning is coming up (Virusscanner is already turned off.).

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to copy "Polaris_CustomRUU" and "RUU_signed.nbh" to the Polaris first? And open the first one directly from the Polaris? Or...?

Did you Hard SPL your device ?

Rroet

Jul 15, 2005
The hague
Lexi,

What I'm wondering though... does this WM6.1 build of yours have threaded SMS?
I'm currently not seeing it and I remember it to be one of the new key features in wm6.1 ...

what did I miss?

Rroet

Jul 15, 2005
The hague
Let me reflash and test it.. I tested another rom in the meantime... just didn't spot it the first time.

Btw, another cool feature (if not already existing in the new sms client) is the Jeyo SMS backup tool. I found it to be part of the PPCgeeks OEM zip file ;)