FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][Updated 5.9.12]viperMOD PrimeTime v4.6 | Auto Root/Unroot/Busybox/CMW Flash!

7,836 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,044
 
By -viperboy-, Inactive Recognized Developer on 4th January 2012, 09:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2012, 01:45 AM |#241  
dsmitty166's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sioux Center, Iowa
Thanks Meter: 6,062
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -viperboy-

Updated to v3! Get your automated ICS root on!! Please post feedback so that I know how it's working and PLEASE let me know if you're on ICS or HC (build number, please!). If someone has a good write-up or post with driver install info, that would be great. I would like to put it in the 2nd post for users who need help!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

It works, no issues...I was on ICS after losing root.

Tried the other two methods without any success...but this one is the only one that works!!

here is a good write up on how to install drivers...
The Following User Says Thank You to dsmitty166 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dsmitty166 Ad-Free
 
 
12th January 2012, 01:45 AM |#242  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Awesome, need i really say more.... thanks for the hard work!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
12th January 2012, 01:52 AM |#243  
jjdevega's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bothell, Washington
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Wow that was way to easy! Thank you!
12th January 2012, 01:54 AM |#244  
Senior Member
Flag Greensboro, NC
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Everything went great I had lost root during the ICS ota and this fixed everything. Thanks -viperBOY-
12th January 2012, 01:54 AM |#245  
-viperboy-'s Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 13,044
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmitty166

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

It works, no issues...I was on ICS after losing root.

Tried the other two methods without any success...but this one is the only one that works!!

here is a good write up on how to install drivers...

Thanks for the kind words, man. I don't just put out crap that doesn't work. That's what took me so long, I am a perfectionist Thanks for that link too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_01303

Awesome, need i really say more.... thanks for the hard work!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdevega

Wow that was way to easy! Thank you!

Glad to help, guys
The Following User Says Thank You to -viperboy- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -viperboy- Ad-Free
12th January 2012, 02:00 AM |#246  
dsmitty166's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sioux Center, Iowa
Thanks Meter: 6,062
 
Donate to Me
More
@viperboy

You have done great work here. Top notch, the crazy thing is, even after trying to root about 6 times and being unsuccessful, I wasn't at all worried when I started PrimeTime.

I can't wait until we get an unlocked bootloader so you can make us a rockin ROM!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
12th January 2012, 02:02 AM |#247  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Awesome bro
... thanks for the hard work.....


Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
12th January 2012, 02:02 AM |#248  
-viperboy-'s Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 13,044
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmitty166

@viperboy

You have done great work here. Top notch, the crazy thing is, even after trying to root about 6 times and being unsuccessful, I wasn't at all worried when I started PrimeTime.

I can't wait until we get an unlocked bootloader so you can make us a rockin ROM!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

Thanks man! I'm very excited for that too, but I have some other tricks up my sleeve that you will see even before the bootloader unlock
The Following User Says Thank You to -viperboy- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -viperboy- Ad-Free
12th January 2012, 02:05 AM |#249  
Swiftks's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,940
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -viperboy-

Thanks man! I'm very excited for that too, but I have some other tricks up my sleeve that you will see even before the bootloader unlock

Wish I could get my prime... start working on a de-odex system
12th January 2012, 02:07 AM |#250  
dsmitty166's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sioux Center, Iowa
Thanks Meter: 6,062
 
Donate to Me
More
Oh snap! Hints?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
12th January 2012, 02:22 AM |#251  
goraps's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Nice job -viperboy-. Worked perfectly, very nicely packaged and easy to follow.

I should have said I ran it on a never been rooted 4.0.3 TFP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes