13th January 2012, 11:14 AM |#132  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 446

More
There are new Script Packages available:

ScriptPack_Base_2.5.0.zip
- The scripts provided default by stratosk in his kernel version jvu_2.5.0beta
ScriptPack_Base_2.5.0sc.zip
- Stock Color base. Same as above, but removed Color Tweaks (SpeedMod and Voodoo Color)
ScriptPack_AddOn_UV_v2.zip
- UV Support
ScriptPack_AddOn_Tweak_v3.zip
- Stock Default Settings
- Chainfire Kernel and VM Tweaks
- HM-Settings (a mixture of Mialwe and Pikachu01)
- Mialwe Kernel and VM Tweaks
- Pikachu01 Kernel and VM Tweaks (Thunderbolt Tweaks)
ScriptPack_AddOn_Profiles_V1.zip
- Profiles Support
- Possibility to save own profiles
ScriptPack_AddOn_Cache_V1.zip
- Enable 50MB Cache

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1277627
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HM.Carbide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HM.Carbide Ad-Free
13th January 2012, 06:49 PM |#133  
OP Senior Member

More
Now I have a bit time to write, whats new in scripts:

Changelog:

- Tweaks are removed from kernel base, to provide them separately
- Removed in general the rmmod from Governor Scripts for stability reasons (some people use ScreenState scaling)
- Changed Scheduler Scripts with applying scheduler in loops
- Added LMK VM Properties to Scripts
- Added LMK SuperCharger 60MB (Thunderbolt)
- Added LMK Mialwe 70MB
- Added Default readahead to sdcard tweaks
- Updated VM/Kernel Tweaks Thunderbold 2.3.6 and Midnight 0.8.4
- Added Network Tweaks for faster Netwaork
- Updated Profiles with new scripts/ folders
- Added Support for save MyProfile and apply MyProfile
- Added a special Base sc Version for people using the sc version of Semaphore, where the color options are removed.
The Following User Says Thank You to HM.Carbide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HM.Carbide Ad-Free
15th January 2012, 08:13 PM |#134  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 14,911

Donate to Me
More
Hi HM.Carbide,

just in case u are interested : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6627 you can add i to your addon pack collection if you want and of course if it passes your quality control!

Thx again for your great app !!
The Following User Says Thank You to ZaneZam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZaneZam Ad-Free
15th January 2012, 10:10 PM |#135  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks again.

I put a link to your addon in the OP, as it is not possible to upload the file. I contacted the Administration, maybe, it will be possible in future.
The Following User Says Thank You to HM.Carbide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HM.Carbide Ad-Free
15th January 2012, 10:39 PM |#136  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HM.Carbide

Thanks again.

I put a link to your addon in the OP, as it is not possible to upload the file. I contacted the Administration, maybe, it will be possible in future.

Thx! Yeah i had to use 4shared as 15mb is too much, 11,81mb (??) is the maximum upload size for zip files. I would also prefer to upload directly to the forum.
16th January 2012, 01:41 PM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaneZam

Hi HM.Carbide,

just in case u are interested : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6627 you can add i to your addon pack collection if you want and of course if it passes your quality control!

Thx again for your great app !!

Could be provided as seperate Addon-Packages (one for each animation, and one additional one for the reset of the animations), I guess. This would reduce the size to 1.5 - 4 MB per animation.
16th January 2012, 02:31 PM |#138  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jna9000

Could be provided as seperate Addon-Packages (one for each animation, and one additional one for the reset of the animations), I guess. This would reduce the size to 1.5 - 4 MB per animation.

Yeah i could also just provide the scripts and let the user download the bootscreens separately but that wouldn't be as handy as it is now with all included bootscreens and the possibility to switch around easily. Imho the forum upload size could be a bit more (for exmple 20mb) i am surely not the only one who wants to upload > 11, 81mb (??) but anyway we have to live with that for now. :-/

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
16th January 2012, 03:20 PM |#139  
OP Senior Member

More
I'll wait for the admins response.

Anyway we will find a handy solution for this

I think that splitting addons is a workaround, but not a good solution for users, but thanks for the idea.
16th January 2012, 03:43 PM |#140  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaneZam

Yeah i could also just provide the scripts and let the user download the bootscreens separately but that wouldn't be as handy as it is now with all included bootscreens and the possibility to switch around easily.

You misunderstood.

If you pack one addon zip containing just bootanimation_galaxy.zip and S79enable_bootanimation_galaxy. Then a second one containing bootanimation_wall.zip and S79enable_bootanimation_wall etc.

One package installs one boot animation. Users could download exact the animation they want.
16th January 2012, 06:42 PM |#141  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Well, i don't misunderstood you i just have the same opinion as HM.Carbide that splitting (and that just because of the upload limit!) is not as handy as having all in one. The goal was to support my laziness as much as possible! Anyway, thx for the fast workaround suggestion!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
semaphore script manager

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)