CyanogenMod 7 port for photon

Search This thread

baggino

Jan 28, 2011
I do not want to disturb Schlund in pm but if you read my post, I would ask him if he is still working on the project cm7 "sd" and "NAND" and if it can have its own prediction.
:)

schlund

Nov 25, 2010
no, you do not disturb me ;)
i am going to have exams at university in a few weeks so i had to care about other things too. But i made a big session tonight and i have almost finished the next release.
i took special care that everything will support both types of boot, NAND AND SD-CARD!

baggino

Jan 28, 2011

thank you for your answer, good luck for the exams that are most important to Cm7. a courtesy, I hope you like your costume when you publish your work will be accompanied by a clear explanation as you have always given, I do not have the courage to install the nand for now because it is incomplete and because I am afraid of doing damage to my mini .
See you soon
:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i am going to have exams at university in a few weeks so i had to care about other things too. But i made a big session tonight and i have almost finished the next release.
    i took special care that everything will support both types of boot, NAND AND SD-CARD!
    Here is CM7 for the HDmini

http://www.multiupload.com/X2X2ICOW5T

Updated link.
    Still no audio or wifi, but this build is running smoother than the last.

Don't turn on wifi, it will crash on 2nd attempt, im still working on it

Just unzip all files to the root of your sd card and run haret

Please feel free to coment on bugs but dont complain, this is my first go at porting android (and first time using linux)

Thanks to munjeni for inird & zimage and thanks to munjeni and derefas for help compiling cyanogen.

This is compiled from the latest stable build.

enjoy:)
    CAMERA FULL WORK UNDER CM 7 !!!!
    VIDEO WORK!!!
    This is really cool news!
    IMG_20110819_085139.jpg
    g-sensor,camera,video,video camera,wi-fi fixed will release in next days
    g-sensor,camera,video,video camera,wi-fi fixed