win xp final driver wlan ok touchscreen OK except calibration

Search This thread

febelus

Mar 7, 2006
Hi.
Can someone fix the url of the first post? They dont work...
the url is ok i've tested now
And If I ve removed vista?
i don't know.....i think you have to reinstall default vista enable bluetooth and wlan and reinstall winxp

touchscreen NEWS

seem that i found a valid driver but i install it on winxp not tablet and doesn't work without pen drive....now i download tablet edition and post result as soon as possible!!!!

bg4qqz

Mar 5, 2008
Suzhou
www.ngt.cn
seems that i have toghost my winxp at first, and reinstall vista, then restore the winxp back at last, my logic disk is only 10G, is that enough for reinstall vista? thanks.

febelus

Mar 7, 2006
what driver have you used for fingerprint and from where you have copied the vitakey software?

Last edited:

rokit.man89

Feb 22, 2007
the url is ok i've tested now

i don't know.....i think you have to reinstall default vista enable bluetooth and wlan and reinstall winxp

touchscreen NEWS

seem that i found a valid driver but i install it on winxp not tablet and doesn't work without pen drive....now i download tablet edition and post result as soon as possible!!!!

if you download the zip file from this post below th e latest pen driver is included if you still have trouble installing

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2139334&postcount=29

febelus

Mar 7, 2006
vitakey does not work...i've installed authentec aes1610 and gsensor driver but vitakey doesn't work: unable to detect fingerprint device!!!please post test and result!!!!!

febelus

Mar 7, 2006
for authentec : update driver
for g-sensor: install new hardware,connected hardware , all driver

pleasepost a simple tutorial to install fingerprint, g-sensor and viatakey.

i'm very close to touchscreen driver!!

benktlottie

Jan 1, 2006
Can the OP please zip all the drivers into one file please? I'm still have problems with the links on the first post.

I've installed XP and Vista, and sorted the bootloader out! Just need the drivers now!

I am very impressed with the OP dedication to this cause. Working XP installs will be fantastic!!! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd suggest to forget about XP and switch to Win7. Installation is pretty easy, Shift's running really cool with it, XP mode is available and security updates are to be expected for at least the next five years.
    Meanwhile Win8.1 is also working for Shift, just take alook at the fora.