vvv - download link is down there somewhere - vvv
What is .sense?
A totally customizable ROM, with the AROMA installer, free and easy-to-use. It gives you options to have other lockscreens, bootscreens, mods, tweaks, apps and widgets.
The projects goal is to make the best possible Sense 3.5 port for the Wildfire S, and to be a universal ROM many other different phones
What's in it?
There are tons (no seriously... try it out!) of mods in .sense beta so far, you can disable/enable any of these mods to your choosing. Please remember that this ROM is in beta stages so some things may not install correctly.
Please see bellow for more information and status about this rom. Also if you wish to stay up to date 24/7 please follow my twitter @20benjamin10 or add me to one of your circles on Google+. I don't have facebook. If you need to email me then do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I may have forgotten to say thanks to
Henry_01 jmztaylor BigBearEvo 朱子文 idogx m1ndh4x8r kanded HTC Google MIUI Team simonsimons34 fshami orgoth ONeill123 Hintay and of cause everybody else who has been with me testing and suggesting to my ROM. So I made this part to tell you who helped
- English is not the default language
- Fixed a load of bugs
- Added beats audio boot animation
- Added "interesting" boot animation
- Added MIUI boot animation
- Updated folder layout to DevPackage 2.02
- Fixed kernel flashing bug
- Fixed WiFi on some devices with OC kernel
- Various build.prop changes
- Removed watermark on Salsa
- Updated Google Play (Android Market)
- Added black ring lock (credit to BigBearEvo for making this)
- Moved file managers around a bit
- Added option for the following launchers (credit to BigBearEvo for the icons)
L 360 Launcher
L Go Launcher EX
L MIUI Launcher
L Launcher 7
L Zeam Launcher
L Balancer Launcher
L Regina 3D Launcher
L Stock Gingerbread Launcher
L Helix Launcher
- Added option for the following MIUI apps (credit to Henry_01)
L MIUI Compass
L MIUI Sound Recorder
L MIUI Music
L MIUI Gallery
- Fixed a bug where the ROM was not flashing on some (almost all) devices
- Updated some kernels
- Fixed a load of bugs that may of happened if ignored
- Loads of code changes
- Now using busybox for mount, unmount, etc.
- Updated AROMA
- Some minor build.prop tweaks and a bit of clean-up.
- Fixed broken links.
- Added option for theme changer in recovery
- Added pico to device support
- Added hero to device support
- Added heroc to device support
- Added legend to device support
- Added liberty to device support
- Improved marvelc support
- DATA2SD (finally!)
- Fixed many European translations (French, German, Italian, etc.)
- Now using APK's from a European RUU (by popular request)
- Experimental options screen
- Kernel selection screen with only supported kernels on them.
- Change layout from DevSupport to DevPackage (very important for me, not for you)
- Fixed swipe down lock
- Fixed bug with flashlight not installing correctly
- Added MIUI File manager
- Added Sense 4.0 lock screen
- Added better YouTube
- Added Sense 4.0 Clock widget
- Added some speed tweaks
- Adedd CM7 theme
- Easy-to-use options
- Removed Honeysense (it will come back I promise, I'm too busy to fix it atm)
- Fixed browser password dialog bug
- Fixed Gingerbread keyboard force close
- Improved aroma looks
- Fixed some grammatical errors in texts
- Removed 'fake' 3D Rosie
- Updated the AROMA Manifest binary
- Fixed a big where some salsa phones were being called Wildfire S'
- HTC keyboard in aroma fix
- Fixed broken YouTube
- Added better Youtube.
- GooManager link fix in aroma
- Updated Android Market to Google Play
- RomManager link fix in aroma
- NoThrillsCPU link fix in aroma
- Added Rosie 3D launcher from Sense 3.0 (seen on sensation, etc.) (may not work and could cause bootloops)
- DSP Equalizer should be fixed now
- OTA Updates fixed
- Fixed a bug where the Beats audio mod would extract into the wrong place when installing DSP as well
- Added Sense 2.1 camera
- Added Sense 2.1 music
- Added some experimental features including sense 2.1 widgets
- Added Cyanogenmod 7 music
- Fixed Sense 2.1 lockscreen
- Fixed major issue with Widgets false installing
- Re-coded honeysense theme in to flash correctly
- Moved framework.apk to the default system directory to fix some device bugs.
- Moved Gingerbread keyboard to it's rightful place
- Added "better facebook"
- Moved device cores to a new "devicesupport" folder
- More little bug fixes that were annoying me and others
- New install screen for what phone you have in aroma to make things less complex
- Cleaned up kernels and put them into there own folder
- Option for honeysense theme (by me)
- Removed HTC Updater
- Added option for Honeybread boot animation
- Loads of script fixes
- Fixed some bugs in script (nothing noticeable)
- Added option for users to not have OTA updates for .sense
- Fixed generic HTC bootanimation
- Added option for beats audio and a new audio mods section
- New option for stock android boot
- Fixed Sense music FC (thanks to ONeill123 for pointing this out and providing the required files)
- Fixed wrongly labelled *2sd mods
- Fixed account sync bug in settings
- Fixed salsa users sometimes reporting as having a HTC Wildfire S
- Made a new section for keyboards, although there are no actual keyboards except for HTC are listed
- Added AROMA
- Added countless tweaks and mods
- Added much better support for Salsa
- Made the ROM universal
- Added support for OTA updates for .sense
- Added support for MARVELC models
- Added 3 more kernels
What does .sense look like?
Screenshots up soon... been very busy recently
(Beta 2.0.1 on the Wildfire S shown with glass theme)
Download link was removed due to issues with filehosting, I do not have a copy of this ROM.
My work is now available on GitHub, if you wish to help me fix this version then please look around it, I would highly appreciate it.
Note: moved repo from wfsdev to benjamingwynn.
If you want to talk to me over IRC then I am on irc.andchat.net in the room #dotsense from 4-10PM GMT on weekdays. I have my own life so I may not be online on weekends and may have 'days off' development and IRC.
If you think that my work is worth a little bit of money then you can donate to me via Amazon, I don't have a PayPal email and I don't plan on getting one soon. Follow the simple steps bellow
1. Go to: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/gc/order...2Aentries%2A=0
2. Fill out the information, my email address is email@example.com and my name is Benjamin Gwynn
3. Pay via Amazon and get your name mentioned bellow
Thanks to the following guys who gave me some money for my caffeine addiction
0. Make sure you have custom recovery installed.
1. Copy or download .sense onto your phone
2. Enter HBOOT by removing the battery, reinserting it, pressing and holding the down power key and pressing power for 2 seconds at the same time.
3. Click recovery using the volume up and down keys for moving and power for select
4. Backup everything in recovery (backup and restore -> backup)
6. Delete everything, this won't erase your music, photos or videos on your SD Card. (wipe data/factory reset)
5. Install it (choose zip from SD card)
6. Set up .sense using the on screen instructions and recommend options above.
7. Reboot and setup .sense!