Due to the demand of work related to this thread in the vibrant section I have needed to suspend all updates in this ROM thread. However due to the simplicity and ease of transition from vibrant to Galaxy S if there are features that members like from the vibrant thread made into a ROM for Galaxy S please PM me. I am a Galaxy S owner and all of my testing is done on my device and translated to Vibrant so it is actually quite easy for me to do, however it is not easy maintaining updates to two ROMs and two threads.
Link to thread
* MyUI ICS for a base to work with that allows use of Samsung Apps
* OneCosmic for the smooth as gloss RC3 **Now 3.1** and thanks for the frustrations of migrating from RC2.11 LOl
* Perka for his graphical battery animation thread linked here -> Perka[MOD]ICS based on teamhacksung's ICS Port [20-01-2012] Updated!
* Special thanks especially to asianbobo15 - who ever you are? and you patch fix for wifi calling on earlier gingerbread ROMs on DarkyROM forum - I owe you a beer!
* denverg and his themeing techniques using apk tool
* pikachu01 for using part of his thunderbolt scripts
* zeppelinrox for his V6 supercharger script!
* cyanogenMOD team for being able to decompile and look through the remnants of CM7 that I used as a hop-skip-and jump to ICS and being a saviour and fallback when ICS chucks a sh!t and does backflips on me LOL
* credits to my grass roots in the DarkyROM forum and the inspiration for me to launch into the ICS ROM building in the firstplace...onwards and upwards you guys are progressing to bigger pastures with samsung firmwares and I am trying to build some of that awesome Darky style and bring the samsung feel (and less ASOP - sorry nothing against it) back into to ICS - It's what I and alot of others LOVE! otherwise I would have gone and got a Galnex :P
* vibranturk for acknowledging me in his thread when I didn't even do anything - Thanks man haha
************************************************** ************************************************** *************************************
-Whats included -
*Allows for integrat to both SamsungApps Market Place (integrated Upgraded Touchwiz framework)
*Social Network Sync
*2.0.1 Original Platypus Kernel based from OneCosmics (Now SGSICS) build Platypus kernel
*2.0.1 Latest Glitch Kernel
*NovaLauncher beta 13
*Improved GPS Signal
*MTP USB persist
*Scripting - Thundabolt - V6 4WDSupercharger - 3G Turbosharger
*Extensive Build prop modifications
**Visual mods coloured large ICS font battery charge and animation - borrowed from PerkaMOD based on teamhacksung integrated into RC3 systemUI
*Transparent Widgets - GenieWiget Google Email - Google Calendar
Note: Wifi calling is available on Vibrant. Please let me know via PM if you want this feature in this ROM?
- MacGyver theme song
- SuperMario Brothers 3 (4 ringtones to choose from and one loaded as default being Mario Racoon tail with 1UP Starman)
- Psycho killer murder theme
- Sexy girl moaning to vibrator **added for LOLs**
- 20th Centry Fox
- Universal studios
- Dell Pentium classics as notifications.
**Rick_Rolled (Rick Astley Never gona give you up)
- Australian Magpie - Sorry I couldn't resist and to tell you the truth I am bias....but it is the most beautiful sound to wake up to
Many many more to come in later releases
AWESEOME NEW BOOTANIMATION WILL BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF THIS ROM
>>>>>>SOOON TO COME<<<<<<<<<<
Additional apps installed as User Apps included with this ROM (User can remove them they are not system apps and don't need rootexplorer
/data/app/ASTRO_ASTRO_3.0.247.std.apk Free /data/app/CacheMate for Root Users.apk Free /data/app/CWM_1.80.apk ** can someone confirm that chainfires app is Free? If not I will remove it /data/app/DroidWall_1.5.7.apk Free /data/app/ICSClock.apk - Free from Market /data/app/JuiceDefender_3.8.8.apk Free /data/app/MoboPlayer_1.2.179.apk Free /data/app/MoveApps_1.1.2.apk Free /data/app/MyBackup Root-307.apk Free /data/app/nitrality-132.apk Free version /data/app/Root Browser_1.3.2.apk XDA free version with .root_browser /data/app/SamsungApps.apk - proprietary /data/app/Script Manager ads_1.8.7.apk Ad version /data/app/SD Maid-49.apk Free /data/app/Spirit FM Free.apk Free /data/app/Visidon_AppLock_1.5.apk Free /data/app/Voodoo Control-90.apk Free /data/app/NexusLWP.apk - Not sure who to thank I am still searching the forums for the member that made this apk - Its of the boot animation for ICS made into a live wall paper /data/app/Multi Mount SD-Card Lite_2.12.apk* - The proversion is much much faster and I recommend it - Note this app allows for instant access of your SD cards as soon as you plug the cord in, and it also lets you browse both on the phone and on your PC hence multi- mount
Note: Root Browser Pro XDA edition (added .root_browser file to system/etc) /app/SamsungAppsUNAService.apk /app/SisoDrmProvider.apk /app/SMTEngine.apk /app/SMTSetup.apk /app/SnsAccountFb.apk /app/SnsAccountTw.apk /app/SnsDisclaimer.apk /app/SnsImageCache.apk /app/SnsProvider.apk */app/Stk.apk *T-Mobile Users (see Vibrant thread) - GanOptimizer.apk *T-Mobile Users (see Vibrant thread) -WiFi-Calling.apk /app/syncmldm.apk /app/syncmlds.apk /app/WiFix.apk /app/WiFixManager.apk /app/WlanTest.apk
These are addon packages that will be uploaded
Performance and Tools
BatteryCalibration_1.2.apk - Not that it is needed because the boot script retains all the battery stats CacheMate for Root Users Free.apk CF-Bench-6.apk Chainfire3D-34.apk CWM_1.80.apk MoveApps_1.1.2.apk nitrality-132.apk NSTools_1.10.apk Quadrant Standard-117.apk Script Manager ads_1.8.7.apk Script Manager ads-55.apk SD Maid-49.apk Voltage Control_4.9.8r3.apk ZipSigner 2_2.3.apk
Carrier IQ Cleaner_1.1.apk
DroidWall_1.5.7.apk Visidon_AppLock_1.5apk Voodoo CarrierIQ Detector_2.0.5.apk NetQin Sync_1.0.apk SMS Backup & Restore-65.apk
CarHomeGoogle.apk CarHomeLauncher.apk DroidWall-157.apk Dropbox-20100.apk Flip4Silence_1.6.0.apk iPhone Top Charts_11.5.5.apk MultiPicture Live Wallpaper-45.apk No Moar Powah!_1.1.apk NoBars_2.1.apk NoLED_4.5.4.apk SlideME Marketplace_4.0.apk Spirit FM Free.apk XDA_1.4.2.apk
MoboPlayer_1.2.179.apk Mp3 Music download_1.5.1.apk MP3 Ringtone Maker_1.95.apk Shazam_3.7.2-BB73576.apk Spirit FM Free.apk VidTrim_126.96.36.199.apk Voodoo Control-90.apk
1. Always backup your phone in recovery
2. Load ROM flashable Zip to SD card
3. Download this kernel cleaning script and copy to SD card http://www.multiupload.com/SIC5IZ4CPM - NOTE see quoted post below.
4. Boot into recovery - flash the kernel script
5. flash the ROM zip
6. Boot into system - leave it settled for about 5min
7. Boot into recovery - restore all user data by advanced restore
If you are not a T- mobile US user but would like to try wifi calling for vibrant download and flash one of these Modems
Link to other CM7 Modems
<<<If you have issues>>
Reboot into recovery and flash the ROM again - no need to clear caches or reset permissions this is catered for by the installation procedure.
If you still have issues flash CM7 first located here
Then follow proceedure
I hope you Enjoy
DOWNLOADS **EDIT sorry standard modem....vibrant had KB5 this is Onecosmic stock
Jarmez_ROM_v.2.0.3_Glitch_v14.zip (189 mb) -> [link]- Download Link -[/URL]
EDIT: From my testing this one is more stable than the test kernel?
Jarmez_ROM_v.2.0.1_Platypus1.zip (189 mb) -> [LINK]- Download Link -[/URL]
ADD ON PACKAGES ALL FLASHABLE ZIPS
Samsung Apps in flashable package - confirmed working
Polaris Office (working)
Music Hub (working)
Games Hub (working)
[UPGRADE]Samsung Apps Upgrade for ALL Ice Cream Sandwich ROMS - Tested and working!!!
[PATCH]Adobe FlashPlayer &plugins - Working on desktop website for ICS[PICS]
NANO player plug in
JUST IN CASE YOU BREEZED OVER IT AND BEFORE YOU GET EXCITED, DOWNLOAD, AND FLASH.....HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR YOU: DO A NANDROID BACKUP!
This is FYI
[KERNEL]03.01.2011 test-kernels [CM7/MIUI/CM9 preview] platypus;SECURITY,VOODOO,OC/UV
First step before install & kernel switch:
Always have this cleaning script on your internal SD card ready
- switching kernels,
- have issues with auto-rotation,
- the cam,
- want to remove init script
- recover from a failed overclock attempt
please give either:
- lippol94's updated cleaning script (apply via CWM recovery): http://www.multiupload.com/XFH1GCK4MB
- WiwiPouPou's SYSTEM CLEANER SCRIPT (also apply via CWM recovery): (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=21739)
the kernel already applies some cleaning steps during install but sometimes that's not enough ...