17th January 2012, 10:41 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 532

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kptnk

thanks a lot for your work ! downloading now 1.3., but just to be sure,i'm coming from arhd will i need a full wipe ?

Yes, definitely. Even between updates you need to wipe, not that you're coming from an Asus ROM...

17th January 2012, 10:43 PM |#32  
Flag AZ
Thanks Meter: 132

More
This seems awesome, pretty impressive since this isn't a Samsung hardware built tablet, I wish I had this tablet. Just a question, if touchwiz is possible on here, would the Sense 1.1 for tablets also be able to be ported?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App
17th January 2012, 10:52 PM |#33  

More
Excellent work, feels very smooth, i´m liking it a lot, one issue can´t get market to work :s
17th January 2012, 11:12 PM |#34  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 695

More
Thumbs down
yes it is really smooth and it feels faster than pure hc. But stull a few bugs : Android market shows server error, gmail crash, and autorotate doesn't work for me.

It's very promising, bravo and thanks again !
17th January 2012, 11:30 PM |#35  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by username235

This seems awesome, pretty impressive since this isn't a Samsung hardware built tablet, I wish I had this tablet. Just a question, if touchwiz is possible on here, would the Sense 1.1 for tablets also be able to be ported?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

Nope, HTC all based their tablets on Snapdragon CPUs - the libraries, and binaries won't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferreinf

Excellent work, feels very smooth, i´m liking it a lot, one issue can´t get market to work :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by kptnk

yes it is really smooth and it feels faster than pure hc. But stull a few bugs : Android market shows server error, gmail crash, and autorotate doesn't work for me.

It's very promising, bravo and thanks again !

As I said in my last post, Market is borked because of the ICS things. After a while, GMail crashes will stop. About auto-rotation - same. First post mentions it as not working.

Please people, STOP providing such info as "this isn't working", and that's double if it IS mentioned! If you want to report something, get logcat reports of it, anything I can read from the device, so I can try and fix it! Thanks!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fonix232 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fonix232 Ad-Free
17th January 2012, 11:54 PM |#36  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,437

More
You are a truly talented developer and I wish you the best.

jcarrz1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcarrz1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcarrz1 Ad-Free
18th January 2012, 08:13 PM |#37  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
Now uploading 1.3.1 with fixed GApps, soon linked!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fonix232 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fonix232 Ad-Free
18th January 2012, 08:22 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
is there a special reason why you nee roaches kernel? Or are you planning to change this in he future.

But...i freaking love this port/rom
18th January 2012, 08:25 PM |#39  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiegunner

is there a special reason why you nee roaches kernel? Or are you planning to change this in he future.

But...i freaking love this port/rom

Why wouldn't I? It got overclock, properly set configs, etcetera etcetera. I'm no good in kernel development, and I couldn't find any other kernel what booted with 3.2 so far. So yes I'm sticking with Roach's kernel!
Also, first post being updated with v1.3.1!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fonix232 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fonix232 Ad-Free
19th January 2012, 03:35 AM |#40  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Question
is this still in alpha
how bad is the sleepmode
can you please re post the screenshots on another website (current website is blocked in dubai )

thanks in advance
19th January 2012, 12:33 PM |#41  
Flag Jizan
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Thumbs up
Nice job bro.
Keep up the good work.

Regards,
N
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)