[X10 Mini][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
I've tested now Paul's Pros CM9 for a little while. Again thanks to gh0stslayer for the usefull tip to get it work on our Mini. In my opinion it is the smoothest ICS rom at the moment. USB-Connection is working. I've not got GSM or G3 to work. But it is great to see paul-xxx major steps forward. Is there a way to get sound output from the speaker louder. I hear sound but only very muted at the highest volume level.

Last edited:

TrissyGE

Oct 29, 2011
Langenfeld
I guess I was too desperate to wait for the new version of this rom, so I did something stupid, I went to the Paul's Mini pro thread and downloaded the CM9 version and installed it into my mini, but to my surprise it worked very well, although much hasn't improved on that ROM since the last update but if you feel eager enough you can try it for yourself.

P.S. - watch paulxxx's new video on you tube , the link is on the pro's thread,
Paul has already made audio, 3D, soundFX to work

failed in setup :(

bucky747

Aug 13, 2011
Colombo
Awesome ROM, i'll get it as soon as the camera and wifi is fixed. But i have a question, is the dual touch used from the kernel? or is this a different one??

leopseft

May 12, 2011
Athens/Αθήνα
awesome job paul, congrats and thank you :)
i made and recieved calls too! i could hear but they couldnt hear me, microfone did not work but i connected the handsfree and it worked perfectly with great quallity!!

FOR ALL OF YOU WITH NO WORKING GSM!!!

as you noticed when you turn on your phone it doesn't ask the pin! so you cannot enter the pin. so, what are you gonna do?

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS go on settings->security and untick the sim security locking. enter your pin and done! that it was... after a few seconds you ll able to see your provider!!

Reactions: TrissyGE

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Can I install this ROM without reverting to 2.1? I'm currently on CM7 now.

My understanding is...if you've already unlocked your bootloader, and have been using other roms and kernals, then you're good to go, put this rom on your SD, wipe everything, then off you go. Can anyone confirm this is correct? ;)

Tested using Naa 8 kernal

Last edited:

death_kiru

Jun 29, 2011
A Question!

App2SD operates? is that I work well in the rom! stelios! if not remove the partition function excuse my bad English

parthabhatta

Mar 29, 2008
Calcutta
LG G8X ThinQ
Great effort. Running pretty smooth. GSM works. But I couldnot make data work although in OP GPRS is stated to work. Anyone with working DATA may guide me. BTW terrific piece of work. Thanked you Paul. Keep it up.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the E10a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    nobodyatAll
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena
    D4rKn3sSyS
    And others from XDA

Best regards

Paul
    Download links: