OK I screwed something way UP! I have flashed a lot of phone, rooted them and such as well. I made the mistake of trying to flash Clockworkmod Recovery for a different device on the crossover and now I can not access recovery from anywhere! Not the external button method, not the Rom manager method, not the adb method, nothing! How can I get the stock recovery options back? How can I flash clockworkmod?
1. Download & install File Expert from the android market.
2. Go 2 settings, then applications & Enable unknown sources & usb debugging.
3. Download & install Terminal Emulator from the android market.
4. Download & install Gingerbreak.apk using Google.
5. Pun Gingerbreak on the microSD card & install it using File Expert.
6. Open Gingerbreak & click "Root Device"
The phone will restart & is now rooted
Open up the Terminal Emulator, type "su" & hit enter. Choose the allow option to get Superuser Permissions
4 convenience, I uploaded the all apps needed. There is no possible way of this not working & messing up your phone. You don't even need a pc do do this.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|