More
Keep it up man,you're doing an awesome work
19th January 2012, 09:57 PM |#44  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 534

Donate to Me
More
Fixed GPS, but also, Samsung did a new release (still no 3.2.1 yet), and I'm rebasing all my changes, with some more fixes, and it takes time, so back soon with further news. Also fixing the CSC errors popping up in logcat!
So from now, every major release gets a minor numbering update (like, new release by Samsung, new 1.x), and every minor fix will be 1.x.y!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fonix232 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fonix232 Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 02:23 AM |#45  
Flag Toronto, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 8

More
question...would basing it off ICS for the transformer when it arrives be troublesome? meaning a whole new project? or would it be just reworking and rewriting things?
20th January 2012, 11:47 AM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCRHAZ

question...would basing it off ICS for the transformer when it arrives be troublesome? meaning a whole new project? or would it be just reworking and rewriting things?

That would be hard until Samsung ported TW to ICS.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
20th January 2012, 12:24 PM |#47  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Question
can someone please post the screen shots on xda again the current screen shots are on another website and that website is blocked in Dubai
20th January 2012, 12:50 PM |#48  
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 2,610

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel9522

can someone please post the screen shots on xda again the current screen shots are on another website and that website is blocked in Dubai

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Detection* For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift *Detection* Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 04:24 PM |#49  
Flag Wirral
Thanks Meter: 70

More
@fonix232 can you tell me whats wrong with wifi maybe i can fix it. also in the 1.3 version you say some mtp fixes but in your working/not working list you say mtp is not working?
20th January 2012, 05:25 PM |#50  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 534

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashinator

@fonix232 can you tell me whats wrong with wifi maybe i can fix it. also in the 1.3 version you say some mtp fixes but in your working/not working list you say mtp is not working?

WiFi is already fixed Read it again, all wireless functions are now working.

MTP has been initially fixed, computer detects tablet, but when tries to install drivers (Asus ones, as the tablet has the Asus MTP framework, Asus MTP library and binaries, Asus MTP service), it simply displays Error Code 10 (The device cannot start). I'm trying to figure it out.

Currently what needs fixing is:
- Camera
- Audio
- Sleeping problem (opposite of deepsleep on Asus firmwares, this one simply WON'T SLEEP)
- MTP
- Screen rotation (it gets detected, rotation is set, but screen won't rotate actually)
- GPS (the device gets recognized, sometimes I even grab a few sats, but no lock )

That's all what isn't done yet!
20th January 2012, 05:27 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Can't wait for this. Looks like it's already pretty good. I had a Tab 10.1 that I traded for the TF101+Dock. No regrets, but touchwiz was actually really good on it. I especially miss that web browser. All I really need in the doesn't work list is GPS and rotation. As for the never sleep. Is that such a bad thing? I'm tired of hard resetting my deeply sleeping transformer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)