[13.06] Windows Mobile 6.1 96 dpi BLACK&GREEN Build 18165 (New XIP)

Search This thread

jerpelea

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2006
Lund
sites.google.com
Hey Jerpelea. Fantastic work again mate, keep it up.

The radio works well, and I'm glad that the SPL 77.7 actually allows you to install it- in the past I would install it, bit it would still say 1.38. 1.54.30.10 is the radio I use on my Hermes, so I know it works well.

I've noticed an issue with the Threaded SMS application- it won't allow me to use the BACK button as backspace. I was able to send an sms successfully- but only because I made no spelling mistakes. This really was a pain, so I've uninstalled it, and now the "Messaging" icon is not working as it's pointing to the old software.

Could you look into a fix for this? Is there a problem with the normal threaded sms app in WM6.1? Otherwise I am going to reflash and not install the extra cab.

Thanks! -Stuart.

the cam is for testing purposes
the original threaede sms was fixed by futureshock and now is included in rom and kitchen
BR

stuartmclean

Jan 29, 2005
Skype issue

Hey Jerpelea and everyone,

One thing I've noticed in the last couple of releases (perhaps since the 96dpi change) is that Skype isn't loading at all. It states "Couldn't find all the nexessary files to start Skype. Please try to install Skype again. Skype will now quit."

Do we have any idea on what's missing in this new version? Also, I'm using the latest release of skype- that doesn't work with the ARMv4 processor. Could anyone advise a working copy that they have and perhaps post the cab?

Cheers,

-Stuart..

MobileSixx

Mar 21, 2008
Hey Jerpelea and everyone,

One thing I've noticed in the last couple of releases (perhaps since the 96dpi change) is that Skype isn't loading at all. It states "Couldn't find all the nexessary files to start Skype. Please try to install Skype again. Skype will now quit."

Cheers,

-Stuart..
Funny thing... I recognized the same thingh yesterday evening was to tired to log on the forum and search/ask tho...
Am looking forward to hear more about it...

stuartmclean

Jan 29, 2005
Skype issue

Thanks a heap Jerpelea. I really do look forward to hearing if there's a resolution. I have resigned to the fact that skype (talk) is not possible on my mteor, however if you say a PDA version may be compatible, then we may be able to use one that supports ARMv4 (I have a Hermes and continue to have to use the beta Skype to have it work).

I note that Fring does work and supports skype on this phone, but I really don't like the interface in comparision, or the fact that it defaults to turn t9 off every time I go back in. Also the beep it makes is so annoying, and I can't seem to turn it off!

So yeah, I look forward to hearing any progress we can make on the skype front. Thanks again!

-Stuart

sdamion

Jan 3, 2005
Sweat Lake
Samsung Galaxy S21
BAttery Drain

Hi, This rom is working great but i have the folowing problem wen im using the camera app. and stop using it the display won't go to standby making my battery drain in a few hour. My workaround is clossing al aps true the task manager and changing the settings in the power management from 10 to 25 seconds and back to 10.

Does somebody els have this problem.

vasek

Nov 25, 2005
Hi, This rom is working great but i have the folowing problem wen im using the camera app. and stop using it the display won't go to standby making my battery drain in a few hour. My workaround is clossing al aps true the task manager and changing the settings in the power management from 10 to 25 seconds and back to 10.

Does somebody els have this problem.

I have same issue and one thing what I took note that when is "Backlight time out on battery" and "Display time out on battery" are same time, phone doesn't turn off display

I think there is problem, maybe...

vasek

Nov 25, 2005
YES
I WILL SOLVE IT
THANKS

I'm not sure, is it problem with Power managment. because it was happened, if I'd had different times. It can do some standard apps, which is in stand-by mode. and after re-accepting different time "turn-off screen", it works ... ????

????

p.s I'm not IT programator only "maybe" advanced user :)

mrwm

Feb 11, 2008
Infrared (IRDA)

Black is good but i found today one "small" bug - infrared is not working. If i need send some file to my friend i can't see him. And He unsee me. I test it ten times with ten mobiles and all its the same - not working :confused:

I don't know if its only my problem. But when i flash Original WM5 Rom infrared is working...:confused:

sdamion

Jan 3, 2005
Sweat Lake
Samsung Galaxy S21
Black is good but i found today one "small" bug - infrared is not working. If i need send some file to my friend i can't see him. And He unsee me. I test it ten times with ten mobiles and all its the same - not working :confused:

I don't know if its only my problem. But when i flash Original WM5 Rom infrared is working...:confused:
Dit you enable

start> settings>beam> receive incoming beams

sdamion

Jan 3, 2005
Sweat Lake
Samsung Galaxy S21
!! new green version

fixed the incoming call picture and screen
speed fix
power fixed

uploadming.....

I won't change the power settings but how did you fix this problem. Because de time out in the display settings don't correspond whit the real timeout.

Because its set to 15 secends but my device wil time out in a minute. But thanks for the fix. Now this rom is almost perfect for me. will test it some more and report back

jerpelea

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2006
Lund
sites.google.com
I won't change the power settings but how did you fix this problem. Because de time out in the display settings don't correspond whit the real timeout.

Because its set to 15 secends but my device wil time out in a minute. But thanks for the fix. Now this rom is almost perfect for me. will test it some more and report back

just those

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts]
"BatteryPoll"=dword:00001388
"BattSuspendTimeout"=dword:00000000
"BattResumingSuspendTimeout"=dword:0000000f
"ACResumingSuspendTimeout"=dword:0000000f
"ACSuspendTimeout"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Backlight]
"AutoSensor"=dword:00000001
"QKeyLedOnOff"=dword:00000001
"QKeyLedTimeout"=dword:00000005
"ACTimeout"=dword:0000003c