NOTICE: We apologize for the lack of updates recently, we just want to make it clear that development has under NO circumstances stopped. We are absolutely still working on this and still supporting it. Thank you for your patience.
This ROM is based directly on the source code straight from Google themselves, the way Android is meant to be. This ROM is produced by a collaboration of many different people, with the main development being done by Onecosmic himself. We strive to bring releases as often as possible and provide a stable AOSP ROM. As this is a work in progress, bugs are to be expected! Please check the known issue's before posting/reporting bugs.
If you can, please donate a small amount via paypal, we do this for fun and this is optional but it is greatly appreciated and it is a way for you to contribute. If you want us to support another Galaxy S type phone and you have an extra of it, we may consider supporting the phone if you donated it to us to work on. If you think you have a phone that we could support, PM me or any other Team ICSSGS members and we will discuss the possibility of us supporting it.
We do not support anything that is not produced by us!
Join us at RootzWiki: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/21335-rom...2/#entry572970
Features:Come chat with us!
- Based from the latest source code from Google themselves(Android 4.0.3)
- Full Google Apps suite
- Currently using Platypus as a kernel base(Thanks Zach!)
- init.d Support
- Full Hardware Acceleration
- Fully working RIL(Radio Interface Link = Calls / Texts / Data)
- Fully working Audio
- Touchscreen works perfectly
- Fully working Wi-Fi
- Fully working bluetooth
- Both SD Cards (Internal & External), work fine
- Fully working Calendar sync
- Fully working Camera(Video Recording & Pictures)
- Touch to focus
- Panorama mode in camera works
- Face Unlock(quite iffy, due to the vga camera ffc)
- Fully Working GPS
- Wired tethering, works fine
- Fully working FM Radio(AOSP does not support FM, download Spirit FM from Android Market)
- Fully working Wireless tethering
- Fully working sensors
- Live OC Support(download NSTools from Market)
- USBOTG Support
- Voodoo Sound
- Voodoo Colour
- Makes you breakfast in the morning(not joking)
You may have to register your nick name.
Up to date TEST kernels, built by myself are available here://///////////
Flashing InstructionsCommon Issues / Troubleshooting help is available via out Google Code page:If you are flashing from another rom.
1. Flash ROM(new script should handle coming from any ROM, you also need gingerbread bootloaders)If you are upgrading from an earlier build.
1. Flash the newest build in CWM.If you have rebooted and your phone will not go past the kernel screen.
1. Boot into CWM and wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition.
2. Reflash the appropriate kernel.
Credits! Huge thanks to:
- Onecosmic for being a beast
- All Team ICSSGS Members
- Zach for platypus kernel base
- Team Hacksung for RIL code, Galaxy S Settings app, their camera HAL and various other ICS patches
- Syntr for PVR Patches
- Thearc77 for google apps
- Supercurio for all his work on Voodoo