[TWRP 2.0-2.3.3] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TWRP2.3.3 new Blue Xmas Ice!! }

Search This thread

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Hi twrp2.0 users,

As always should be done, I'd like to start off by giving credit/thanks to those in which it's owed. First off thank you TeamWin for creating this amazing touchscreen recovery ui for everyone to use! Thank you il Duce for starting the twrp theme's thread/sticky where I started making/sharing my twrp themes and special thanks to vanessaem for pushing me to start this thread!! Also want to thank Rydah805 & aedon and steal25 for sharing their theme's in which I used as templates to create these!

Alright lets get to why you guys are here.. My sports team themed twrp2.0 skins!! I have a few NFL teams, 1 NBA team, and 2 random ones already finished ready to download below! If you'd like a TWRP theme of your favorite sports team, let me know regardless of sport..I'M TAKING REQUESTS!!

Let me know what you guys think and if you like/appreciate them, hit the thanks button(It's simple but very effective)!!

CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD!!

Post 1.. Football
Post 2.. Basketball
Post 3.. Baseball
Post 4.. Hockey
Post 5.. Soccer
Post 6.. Random

Code:
Here's the current list of requests so everyone know's which are coming next..

[HIDE]TN Vols (post 116)
Chicago Bears (post 123)
Cleveland Indians
Baltimore Orioles
Detroit Tigers (post 151)
Wallpaper for shizkoff777 (post179)
MN Vikings
MN Wild
Sox
Oakland Raiders (post 197)
Los Angeles Kings (post 197)
Chicago Cubs
Carolina Panthers (post 205)
NY Knicks (post 216)[/HIDE]

nflheader.jpg

Twrp 2.0 themes!!!

v1..

v2..

NCAA..

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi twrp2.0 users,

As always should be done, I'd like to start off by giving credit/thanks to those in which it's owed. First off thank you TeamWin for creating this amazing touchscreen recovery ui for everyone to use! Thank you il Duce for starting the twrp theme's thread/sticky where I started making/sharing my twrp themes and special thanks to vanessaem for pushing me to start this thread!! Also want to thank Rydah805 & aedon and steal25 for sharing their theme's in which I used as templates to create these!

Alright lets get to why you guys are here.. My sports team themed twrp2.0 skins!! I have a few NFL teams, 1 NBA team, and 2 random ones already finished ready to download below! If you'd like a TWRP theme of your favorite sports team, let me know regardless of sport..I'M TAKING REQUESTS!!

Let me know what you guys think and if you like/appreciate them, hit the thanks button(It's simple but very effective)!!

CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD!!

Post 1.. Football
    Post 2.. Basketball
    Post 3.. Baseball
    Post 4.. Hockey
    Post 5.. Soccer
    Post 6.. Random

Code:
    Here's the current list of requests so everyone know's which are coming next..

[HIDE]TN Vols (post 116)
    Chicago Bears (post 123)
    Cleveland Indians
    Baltimore Orioles
    Detroit Tigers (post 151)
    Wallpaper for shizkoff777 (post179)
    MN Vikings
    MN Wild
    Sox
    Oakland Raiders (post 197)
    Los Angeles Kings (post 197)
    Chicago Cubs
    Carolina Panthers (post 205)
    NY Knicks (post 216)[/HIDE]

nflheader.jpg

Twrp 2.0 themes!!!

v1..

v2..

NCAA..

scaled.php

Hey guys/gals,

I wanted to make something a little bit different this time. I've been hearing alot of really good things about the movie "ted" so I figured it would be a great theme to make. Let me now what you think!! Enjoy:D:p:D

Come on everyone..If you guys/gals enjoy the twrp theme work I'm doing, please hit the "thanks" button a few times! My thanks meter has been at 666 for almost an entire day :eek:and its kinda freaking me out lol..I'd like to get as far away from that number as possible!!