[X10 Mini][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Yes, I think that bootanimation is normal.

It's hard to tell sometimes, I think we could post what works/doesn't work and which kernal we each use, which would help everyone...not everyone has the same issues so it would be easier to figure out if we compared.

For me, reboots (less of a problem in aeroplane mode), no gsm, Titanium doesn't restore apps, app install sometimes reboots. Naa8 kernal.

TrissyGE

Oct 29, 2011
Langenfeld
Reactions: nightwing369

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
Yes I've tried it, many times...I did all the tricks you can do to try and get things working but no hope. I see some people have this problem and some don't, strange!

I have the same issue. Tried several times without success. I think we have to wait till Paul has released a new kernel file. So that wie all can test with the same kernel.

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
Different GSM frequencies could also be a reason that GSM is working for some people and for some others it doesn't work. But i'm not a developer. So all I say is pure speculation. I'm sure paul is knowing of this problem and it will be fixed soon as possible.

Last edited:

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Different GSM frequencies...that's exactly what I thought ^^^

I'm living in the UK/Ireland area which uses the same frequecy. Anyone else in the area who has GSM?

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be working in later dev versions. :)

Reactions: TrissyGE

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
I think it has something to do with the provider. In germany with eplus it works with t-mobile not.

That's exactly what we mean. E-Plus use other GSM-Frequencies than T-Mobile. I also have T-Mobile and also no GSM.

Someone already tried the new nAa-09 Kernel ?

Last edited:

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Yes, I have tried Naa9 kernal and this doesn't change the gsm issue. I didn't think it would, looking at the change log but tried and tested anyway!

Gothic-4-Schiffer

Dec 3, 2010
Birmingham
Download Spirit FM Radio

go in menu>>> settings>>>> regional band>>> put your country>>> and go back in audio>>> method>>>>place SonyEricsson >>> come back and do the test with your headset.

me worked perfectly the audio and Fm

Excuse my English

This worked for me :D .. Got amazing audio, infact moving from CM7 I have to say there is a definate audio improvement :p (don't ask me why or how, audio is just clearer and sharper, and the base feeds through right etc...)

So here's the list people will obviously want :)

[NOTE OF CAUTION: DO NOT INSERT YOUR HEADPHONES UNTILL YOU'VE REACHED THE APPROPRIATE STEP & KEEP HEADPHONES OUT OF YOUR EARS UNTILL TOLD SO]

1) Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?a12sm7m13smbjub

2) Install (if you're not sure, ask someone else )

3) Enable usb debugging

4) Open the application & allow root permissions

5) Enter the settings menu (do this by pressing the phone's left most harware button below your screen)

6) Select your country/reigon from the "Regional Band" option payne

7) Return to the settings menu

8) Select the "Audio" option then from there pick the "Method" option

9) Select Sony Ericsson from the drop down

10) Retern to the applications main screen

11) Repeat steps 7 & 8

12) Now select "CyanogenMod" as your "Method" option

13) Return to application home screen

14) Insert your headphones into the port on your handset [But do not wear/place over head etc...]

(Now you should hear a harsh load contionus *white noise ...)

15) Close the application using the off button located on the bottom right hand corner of the application

16) SUCCESS phone should now be able to play audio through both the speaker and headphones appropriately

[NB: If this does not work for you inbox me & I'll be happy to help with troble shooting]

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Thanks Paul,

you've done brilliant things with this ROM. I'm just downloading the ROM now so will report soon.

Audio - you know someone posted a mega-bass effect for this phone recently, I've been using it ALWAYS on my gingerbread ROMS...so many audio effects are just crap. The mega bass one turns up the volume massively and produces good bass. I'll see if it works with ICS now. I'm happy to post it if anyone wants it, I cannot take any credit for it though, it's not my work.

If audio and GSM work fine for me with few reboots then I'm sold! I'll use it daily.

Can people report on reboots audio, gsm and anything else please? We can add info. together.

:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the E10a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    nobodyatAll
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena
    D4rKn3sSyS
    And others from XDA

Best regards

Paul
    Download links: