FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ROCKET ROM - v23 - GB - LC1 [Update 29/03] - JKay Mod 13.6.1 - MIUI Style Theme

4,940 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,302

By eybee1970, Senior Member on 7th December 2011, 10:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd January 2012, 05:46 PM |#6021  
Thanks Meter: 2,703

More
I go away for a couple of days and look what happens (joke)

It's good to see you all again (well, nearly all of you). Looking forward to next week when we can carry on making RocketRom bigger, better, faster, stronger than ever.

Keep the faith.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nobnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nobnut Ad-Free

22nd January 2012, 05:47 PM |#6022  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Welcome back, nobnut!
The Following User Says Thank You to elk2210 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elk2210 Ad-Free
22nd January 2012, 05:48 PM |#6023  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobnut

It's good to see you all again (well, nearly all of you). Looking forward to next week when we can carry on making RocketRom bigger, better, faster, stronger than ever.

Keep the faith.

Welcome back
The Following User Says Thank You to Klael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Klael Ad-Free
22nd January 2012, 05:49 PM |#6024  
Flag Aix-en-Provence
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klael

Please calm down, we do not want to lose your excellent work because of one guy's discouraging messages.

+1000000

Hello NOBNUT, good to see you here again!
The Following User Says Thank You to - Fabio - For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift - Fabio - Ad-Free
22nd January 2012, 05:49 PM |#6025  
Flag Hengelo
Thanks Meter: 235

More
Quote:

Keep the faith.

Hell yeah ...keep it up ! Nobnut !!!

Mazzie ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to mazzie66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mazzie66 Ad-Free
22nd January 2012, 05:50 PM |#6026  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:

Keep the faith.

Glad u r back... :)

Calm down guys... pls dont flame this awsome thread just because of one idiot here...

Sent from " THE NOTE "
The Following User Says Thank You to justsimple1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift justsimple1 Ad-Free
22nd January 2012, 05:50 PM |#6027  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:

Keep the faith.

Where d F have u been? We miss u so so so.... Damn much. PLS DONT LEAVE US AGAIN EVER.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to darylchin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darylchin Ad-Free
22nd January 2012, 05:53 PM |#6028  
Thanks Meter: 2,703

More
It's good to be back with you guys. You're the best.

Let's all kick back, have a beer, the haters are always going to hate. Their problem - not ours.

I've got to go now but I'll be back tomorrow. I've got some catching up to do

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nobnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nobnut Ad-Free
22nd January 2012, 05:53 PM |#6029  
Thanks Meter: 580

More
Quote:

Keep the faith.

See? You always get to put a smile on my face, It's grat that you are over here,
now tell me,where is dark theme. Uh? just joking mate
The Following User Says Thank You to trinev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trinev Ad-Free
22nd January 2012, 05:56 PM |#6030  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
i am on rr v18 can i flash v19.1 on top of v 18 directly without installing v19 first
22nd January 2012, 06:05 PM |#6031  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
You're right! I didn't use voice input since the flash but now it just gets stuck at getting ready
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sprintuser swallows
Previous Thread Next Thread