Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

BeInGarvey

Aug 4, 2011
Boston
Just an FYI for the GMail app. When you go into Labels the background defaults to white text on white background, unless touched then it turns gray. Not a deal breaker by any means. This inversion is excellent so keep up the good work. I have Gmail, Dropbox, Voice, and the Market on my SD. I'll flash the Market later when I get a chance. Thanks

BeInGarvey

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
I got the OK to try out ICS on the wife's Evo tomorrow. So I am crossing my fingers that it is good enough that she will keep it and I can start messing with ICS apps.

That is awesome news! I hope she loves it, too. ;)

FWIW, I've been using prelude drews build for weeks and it's been solid. I can't speak to the other builds, but I believe now that deck and drew are working together a bit, so I imagine decks would also be pretty solid.

Gallery is still quirky on all builds, so you'll probably wanna put quickpic on there. Also, I know in drews latest build and gapps ( p6 date 01/20/12) the calendar sync is fixed without having to do any additional steps.
Any ?s, just lemme know. I've been following ICS closely for a while.

Thanks for all your work!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Atticustrd

Aug 2, 2010
Google music updated. Thanks for the great work will try the ics mms

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Love that mms gets rid of the ugly green icon, and it looks great. But....few small issues.

1) contact pics aren't showing. I've tried resyncing and all else I could think of.

2) in the 'all threads' list, when you hit Menu, the options don't pop up in a column up the center of the screen, (as is normal in ICS), instead they show in 4 square boxes at bottom of screen - like in gingerbread. Curious why this is. And also the settings seem different than the ones in the mms that was in my rom to begin with - but that last part may be my imagination ;)
Just curious why that is.

Looks great, though.

Evo 4g
Drews alpha p6 ICS ROM.

Edit: I installed by just extracting mms apk and moving to /system/app, setting permissions to rw-r-r and reboot.

Last edited:

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Love that mms gets rid of the ugly green icon, and it looks great. But....few small issues.

1) contact pics aren't showing. I've tried resyncing and all else I could think of.

2) in the 'all threads' list, when you hit Menu, the options don't pop up in a column up the center of the screen, (as is normal in ICS), instead they show in 4 square boxes at bottom of screen - like in gingerbread. Curious why this is. And also the settings seem different than the ones in the mms that was in my rom to begin with - but that last part may be my imagination ;)
Just curious why that is.

Looks great, though.

Evo 4g
Drews alpha p6 ICS ROM.

Edit: I installed by just extracting mms apk and moving to /system/app, setting permissions to rw-r-r and reboot.

This is the ICS Mms for Gingerbread. That is why things are not working for you. I have not themed any actual ICS apps yet.

Reactions: scottspa74

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Just for fun, here's what it looks like on 4.0.3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327375651872.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327375651872.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 305

Atticustrd

Aug 2, 2010
Will you be updating google music? Thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Last edited:

tuscolavol

May 20, 2009
Benton, AR
Would someone tell me what I'm doing wrong when I install the ICS MMS? I tried flashing the zip. Then I extracted the apk, put in system/apps/, changed permissions and rebooted. I also tried uninstalling the existing MMS first. I am on Gingerbread (4.54) TIA

mquinn24

Feb 27, 2010
Gamecock Country
Can you make an ICS version of Google Voice?(the thin white line around the widget) I've got all your themed apps running on my mopho. I wish I had a touch so I could run your theme.

Great job. Thanks

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: