OP Senior Member
Flag Mocksville, NC
Thanks Meter: 8,531

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad560

congrats man!!! downloading now to play while im at work

Thanks man. I would like to think of this one as more of a community build. Any dev that would like to use this, or any part of it is certainly more then welcome to do so. I think I can trust that proper credits will be given.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to gruesomewolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gruesomewolf Ad-Free

26th January 2012, 02:51 PM |#12  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruesomewolf

Thanks man. I would like to think of this one as more of a community build. Any dev that would like to use this, or any part of it is certainly more then welcome to do so. I think I can trust that proper credits will be given.

Any way you can post or tell me how to remove CRT animations. Just a personal preference. I want to have the debugging icon removed also.
26th January 2012, 02:59 PM |#13  
Flag San Antonio, Tx
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Dumb question:

Does Mms Mod ****No Compress**** mean when I send my photos over my slow g network, the photos are not resized?
26th January 2012, 03:05 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mocksville, NC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer

Any way you can post or tell me how to remove CRT animations. Just a personal preference. I want to have the debugging icon removed also.

The debugging icon is already removed. I will pm you something later that you can try for crt.....if you can't get it I will build something for you.

26th January 2012, 03:06 PM |#15  
Flag Indianapolis

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_tx_man

Dumb question:

Does Mms Mod ****No Compress**** mean when I send my photos over my slow g network, the photos are not resized?

Well not necessarily. They are simply limited to a 5M size when the stock is limited to a 2M size. Calkulin originally introduced this and simply means you can send bigger and clearer pictures over SMS.
26th January 2012, 03:07 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mocksville, NC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Dumb question:

Yes that's the idea.....although some have posted that even with this mod the person who is receiving the mms is still getting it compressed. I have not had a chance to really test that yet. I know I added the correct edits for it not to compress.

26th January 2012, 03:08 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mocksville, NC

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=gruesomewolf;21840905]Yes that's the idea.....although some have posted that even with this mod the person who is receiving the mms is still getting it compressed. I have not had a chance to really test that yet. I know I added the correct edits for it not to compress.
Also to clarify.....if the pic is more then the max setting....like if its over 5mb then it will still compress.
Ooops I meant to click the edit button.

26th January 2012, 03:11 PM |#18  
Flag Indianapolis

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruesomewolf

The debugging icon is already removed. I will pm you something later that you can try for crt.....if you can't get it I will build something for you.

Thanks man I got all day. I just thought the debugging icon and the CRT animations were controlled by services.jar. So my first thought was to go back and get the services.jar from stock but then I would get the debugging icon again. Just my thoughts?
26th January 2012, 03:24 PM |#19  
Tampa
Thanks Meter: 22

More
DL now. I am just looking for a rom that does the following:

1. Handles my email (Exchange and Gmail) sufficiently
2. Does not give me any issues on SMS or MMS (have had several recent Roms that would drop text messages people were sending me, never received them).
3. Camera/Video works (does not reboot or close on my after i try to use it)
4. Is smooth and decently fast
5. Allows me to create any widget from the widget page.

Gruesome, you have had some previous builds that were nice....so I have faith in this one! Thanks!
26th January 2012, 04:52 PM |#20  
Flag San Antonio, Tx
Thanks Meter: 122

More
I like this rom it is nice, clean, and very responsive.
26th January 2012, 05:03 PM |#21  
Flag Indianapolis

More
Quote:

I like this rom it is nice, clean, and very responsive.

Unlike my ex-girlfriend.....but on a serious note, I will be posting my quick settings without recent apps and "Team-Nocturnal switched back to Ongoing" after work, here and in the mods page.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjhuffer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjhuffer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)