Post Reply Email Thread
22nd January 2012, 10:34 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Clifton, NJ
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itiskonrad

I'll post transparency tweaks online soon if someone wants em. Tonight, I sleep. Stupid work tomorrow =)

By all means, please do

22nd January 2012, 10:35 AM |#32  
OP Senior Member
Flag Clifton, NJ
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsalan

I still need to find a proper weather widget for my right screen.. anyone got ideas?

Fancy widget, Beautiful Widget, Go weather Pro....just some of the ones I used
22nd January 2012, 10:48 PM |#33  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Konrad, what clock/weather widget is that?
22nd January 2012, 11:05 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 269

More
It's beautiful widgets, then I choose the "smaller home weather" widget, and use the weather skin "none" so that it doesn't show any weather icon, just the text =)
22nd January 2012, 11:08 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Konrad,

What is that SD card toggle a part of and what exactly is its function?

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA App
23rd January 2012, 12:24 AM |#36  

More
It's part of my power control widget. It just forces a rescan of my sd card for new media. Sometimes when I edit a picture with photoshop express or mess with a file in root explorer, other phone apps don't always see the changes, such as in the gallery. So I press that button and it'll just force a rescan of the sd card make the gallery and stuff see the changes/added files.
The Following User Says Thank You to itiskonrad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itiskonrad Ad-Free
28th January 2012, 09:55 AM |#37  

More
Just finished making some new mods I thought would be nice! =)

-Transparent notification bar
-Blue Skies live wallpaper
-ADW launcher but with launcher pro icons =P
-Beautiful widgets smaller home widget
-No carrier
-Removed padding near clock
-Modified my own ice cream sandwich-esque icons (except they're only white, no blue. I wanted neutral =))
-Made my own battery icon with battery percent mod
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to itiskonrad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itiskonrad Ad-Free
28th January 2012, 08:37 PM |#38  
Flag Boston

More
That looks awesome! You think you could create an exact replica of the ICS icons/battery icon but with battery percentage? I've always like the style.
29th January 2012, 01:55 AM |#39  
Flag In a Box, Washington State
Thanks Meter: 350

Donate to Me
More
I think you should make a flash able zip theme! Thats beautifully awesome
29th January 2012, 03:30 PM |#40  

More
Haha, I'd love to, but I don't know how =P

@ Rsalan, I wouldn't be able to make it exactly the same, since ICS seems to handle icons a little differently. Where in gingerbread there are two separate slots in the notification bar for signal type (4g/lte) and signal strength (the bars), in ICS, they actually overlap the two so that the bars appear in the lower right corner and the signal type appears in the upper left of the same slot. I can take both sets of icons, but when I put them in gingerbread, I haven't figured out how to overlap them (I think it's in smali coding, which is still quite a bit beyond me), so they just sit side-by-side, as they do in the pics above, which looks fine to me, but isn't exact ICS =P But yeah, besides that, I could probably prepare a set of icons that are ICSish. If I were to, which kind of battery percent icon do you think most people would like? I happen to think the thin circled one I made here looks a little slicker than the battery-shaped one, but to each his own =)
29th January 2012, 08:45 PM |#41  
Flag Boston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itiskonrad

Haha, I'd love to, but I don't know how =P

@ Rsalan, I wouldn't be able to make it exactly the same, since ICS seems to handle icons a little differently. Where in gingerbread there are two separate slots in the notification bar for signal type (4g/lte) and signal strength (the bars), in ICS, they actually overlap the two so that the bars appear in the lower right corner and the signal type appears in the upper left of the same slot. I can take both sets of icons, but when I put them in gingerbread, I haven't figured out how to overlap them (I think it's in smali coding, which is still quite a bit beyond me), so they just sit side-by-side, as they do in the pics above, which looks fine to me, but isn't exact ICS =P But yeah, besides that, I could probably prepare a set of icons that are ICSish. If I were to, which kind of battery percent icon do you think most people would like? I happen to think the thin circled one I made here looks a little slicker than the battery-shaped one, but to each his own =)

Hmm.. I like your new design more too, but it would probably be nice to add two different battery designs in your packages, including different color schemes like the ICS blue! =D

Btw I bricked my phone last night trying to copy and paste my original framework file.. Just got a replacement this morning lol.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)