[ROM] MiUi ROM v2.3.9 - New icons - SiyahKernel - 10.03.2012

Search This thread

gh.rohit

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2011
Mumbai
www.rgui.net
after flashing the stock kernel_I9100XWKL1 i have got ugly boot log OR boot screen Or Splash screen what ever it called here is the screenshot of that ugly boot logo
2gv0dqd.jpg

please help me to get back original samasung galaxy s2 boot screen
i m talking about BOOT LOGO NOT BOOT ANIMATION

You can find so many other boot animation in theme section

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Reactions: NOMIOMI

NOMIOMI

Nov 4, 2010
Abbottabad
ok
i will falsh the animation and report back

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

i have flashed the boot animation but still ugly boot screen is there and the boot animation has changed :confused:

gh.rohit

Oct 18, 2011
Mumbai
www.rgui.net
ok
i will falsh the animation and report back

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

i have flashed the boot animation but still ugly boot screen is there and the boot animation has changed :confused:
1.Do factory reset, flash rom again.
2.reboot, again go in recovery mod
3. clear cache data and delvik cache
4. install dk 2.4.3 kernel (check my sig for link )

NOMIOMI

Nov 4, 2010
Abbottabad
no brother still bootscreen image is not changing

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

please provide me the original samsung galaxy s2 boot image i can manually change it please provide me original boot image

gh.rohit

Oct 18, 2011
Mumbai
www.rgui.net
no brother still bootscreen image is not changing

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

please provide me the original samsung galaxy s2 boot image i can manually change it please provide me original boot image
:-/

try this:-

https://market.android.com/details?id=net.hellcat.droiddev.sgs2bootlogo&feature=search_result

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Thank you. very good animations. super
you can use it :D

NOMIOMI

Nov 4, 2010
Abbottabad
when power on the samsung galaxy s2 at the start the screen show the phone information that is SAMSUNG GALAXY SII GT-I9100 after this the a boot animation start ..
and here is my point i want the screen which shows the phone information at starts before boot animation

on my phone the the ugly screen show when i power on the my samsung galaxy s2

i want the original boot screen which shows before the boot animation at the start

i want this screen which shown in the screen shot

206eazo.png

Last edited:

gh.rohit

Oct 18, 2011
Mumbai
www.rgui.net
when power on the samsung galaxy s2 at the start the screen show the phone information that is SAMSUNG GALAXY SII GT-I9100 after this the a boot animation start ..
and here is my point i want the screen which shows the phone information at starts before boot animation

on my phone the the ugly screen show when i power on the my samsung galaxy s2

i want the original boot screen which shows before the boot animation at the start

i want this screen which shown in the screen shot

206eazo.png
for that only,that app is uses

https://market.android.com/details?id=net.hellcat.droiddev.sgs2bootlogo&feature=search_result

NOMIOMI

Nov 4, 2010
Abbottabad
i have that app but the problem is that from where i get this image i need this image please provide the image

206eazo.png

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

finally i have got the original stock boot logo

thanks for helping guys

Last edited:

materijalmen

Jan 14, 2009
miui 2.2.3, nevw icons and siyahkernel 2.6.11 rom was added to the first message posted by.

Hy agabey,

i have a few questions, does the usb mounting just like in other MIUI roms is there a problem with the usb mounting, i mean, when connect the phone to the pc and disconnect, and i go to the file explorer i cant see my files...?

Top Liked Posts