blackberry messenger for ppc does it exisit

Search This thread

spartan007

Nov 27, 2007
i am wondering if there is any program that can imitate blackberry messenger for ppc. the only think is that i have a ppc (htc touch) n i want to communicate with ppl using blackberry
messenger obviously i dont want to spend money on a blackberry just for messaging tia

NotLutzik

Feb 12, 2008
New York
Even if there is blackberry messenger program that can ran on WM which i dont think there is....u still will need blackberry plan for it!

Post in General not in Development and Hacking!

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
i am wondering if there is any program that can imitate blackberry messenger for ppc. the only think is that i have a ppc (htc touch) n i want to communicate with ppl using blackberry
messenger obviously i dont want to spend money on a blackberry just for messaging tia

blackberry connect software allows compatability with the blackberry service, but you do need to have a blackberry plan with your network

chipside14

Oct 10, 2009
BBM messenger Vs Windows Mobile Messenger

when i say windows mobile messenger i dnt mean windows live. there should have already been a program available for windows mobile like the BB messenger. we dnt need to talk to people on BBM just people with the software and blackberry being a smartphone as well as the windows mobile phones both BB and WM people can be able to use the software thus connecting to each other. heres my suggestion>>>>develop a program that can be used on BB and WM as well as other device, that generate an identity code Or pin that BB and WM people can excange with each other thus connecting to every body and BOOM BB WM messenger http://media.xda-developers.com/images/smilies/smile.gif