Are there games that support the physical keyboard?

Search This thread

Nospin

Nov 20, 2010
The dev would have to include that functionality in their game unfortunately, nothing we can do on this end. But, you can play Playstation Games using the FPse emulator on the market, and that lets you map buttons to the physical keyboard.

muriani

Nov 3, 2009
There's an app coming out (out already maybe?) for jailbroken iOS that maps bluetooth controller input to touch regions on the screen.
Basically it takes input from the controller and passes it as if someone had touched the appropriate control area.
Not sure if something similar is doable within the Android system.

Trying to find where I saw this recently, will provide a link to clarify as soon as I do.

E: BAM!
http://www.icontrolpad.com/blutrol/
Something like that would solve the issue in question.

Last edited:

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011
There's an app coming out (out already maybe?) for jailbroken iOS that maps bluetooth controller input to touch regions on the screen.
Basically it takes input from the controller and passes it as if someone had touched the appropriate control area.
Not sure if something similar is doable within the Android system.

Trying to find where I saw this recently, will provide a link to clarify as soon as I do.

E: BAM!
http://www.icontrolpad.com/blutrol/
Something like that would solve the issue in question.
Thought of developing something similar hundred times, but there were problems (can't remember which exactly..:) Nice to know that if it has been done, it's possible to do it!

Zombie Steve Jobs

Feb 16, 2012
Baltimore
You can use your physical keyboard with emulators. I use it for my snes.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC G2 using xda premium app

Rooted w/ S-OFF
Current ROM : G2Slim 1.6
Radio : 26.13.04.19_M.

miscz

Jul 2, 2011
So far I've found:
  • Cordy,
  • Spectral Souls (configurable layout, I assume Generation of Chaos does that too),
  • Zenonia 4 (weird layout but playable).

Tarnak

Jan 2, 2012
I just wondering in forum and found that topic.
Very nice physical keyboard working on all rogue like games , angband etc.
The best experiance with physical keyboard.

brianlzf

Nov 25, 2013
I find that the Desire Z keyboard is rather nice for gaming. It's just that the keyboard layout isn't parallel like normal keyboards so using WASD is pretty difficult.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Or is it possible to use games with the physical keyboard?