Post Reply Email Thread
30th January 2012, 09:43 AM |#61  
OP Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,522

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian galaxy tab

Hi. I have tried to replace the. Apk only as suggested. The keyboard shows up, however when u tap the letters, ir directly force close..

That's really wierd cuz its working fine on my ace. Are you sure your rom is deodexed?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to codeknight11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift codeknight11 Ad-Free

30th January 2012, 09:50 AM |#62  
Flag jakarta
Thanks Meter: 0

More
[QUOTE=tj_droid;21977464]That's really wierd cuz its working fine on my ace. Are you sure your rom is deodexed?[/QUOTE

I am running on sgs-i9000 CM7.1.0 stable version. Is it deodexed? Previously i cannot run yhe odexed version of your samsung keyboard.
30th January 2012, 09:56 AM |#63  
OP Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,522

More
[QUOTE=adrian galaxy tab;21977584]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_droid

That's really wierd cuz its working fine on my ace. Are you sure your rom is deodexed?[/QUOTE

I am running on sgs-i9000 CM7.1.0 stable version. Is it deodexed? Previously i cannot run yhe odexed version of your samsung keyboard.

Go to system/app and see whether some apk's have a shadow file with .odex extension. for eg - You might see music.apk and music.odex , just an example, there could be other files too. And I haven't had much time to test the keyboard, so I dont know which version actually works properly
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to codeknight11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift codeknight11 Ad-Free
30th January 2012, 11:20 AM |#64  
Flag jakarta

More
[QUOTE=tj_droid;21977675]
Quote:

Go to system/app and see whether some apk's have a shadow file with .odex extension. for eg - You might see music.apk and music.odex , just an example, there could be other files too. And I haven't had much time to test the keyboard, so I dont know which version actually works properly

De-odexed it is, since i never saw any odex file when i browse system using root explorer
30th January 2012, 05:00 PM |#65  
Recognized Developer
Flag Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 14,180

Donate to Me
More
The apk working on my Galaxy Ace, darker than the original. The attached zip using deodexed apk from Galaxy W DXLA2 (HDPI) + ARMv6 library from Galaxy Ace DXKT5 (South East Asian languages support), flash it from CWM recovery. The update-binary taken from Grif's CyanogenMod.

Attached Files
File Type: zip AxT9IME_HDPI_SEA.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.03 MB, 213 views)
File Type: zip AxT9IME_MDPI_SEA.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.72 MB, 125 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ketut.kumajaya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2012, 12:09 AM |#66  
Flag jakarta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketut.kumajaya

@adrian
The apk working on my device (Galaxy Ace, using ARMv6 library), darker than the original. The attached zip using deodexed apk + ARMv7 library from Galaxy W DXLA2 (South East Asian languages support), you can try flash it from recovery. The update-binary taken from dsixda's Android Kitchen and the updater-script command based on dsixda's Android Kitchen info.

Whoaa.. Terima kasih Mas Ketut for helping. I will try it asap!
31st January 2012, 05:44 AM |#67  
Flag jakarta

More
Quote:

Whoaa.. Terima kasih Mas Ketut for helping. I will try it asap!

Mas Ketut, i have tried your file.. The result on i9000 still same.. It's force close everytime i've touched the keypad..
31st January 2012, 07:55 AM |#68  
Recognized Developer
Flag Bekasi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Mas Ketut, i have tried your file.. The result on i9000 still same.. It's force close everytime i've touched the keypad..

Please try AxT9IME_HDPI_SEA.zip, flash it using CWM recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to ketut.kumajaya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2012, 12:31 PM |#69  
Flag jakarta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketut.kumajaya

Please try AxT9IME_HDPI_SEA.zip, flash it using CWM recovery.

I have tried it mas ketut. But still not working and FC.. i will use the first which was postee on the first page (the galaxy ace version) thanks all for helping me
31st January 2012, 03:36 PM |#70  
Recognized Developer
Flag Bekasi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I have tried it mas ketut. But still not working and FC.. i will use the first which was postee on the first page (the galaxy ace version) thanks all for helping me

OK then, sorry can't help you. I will remove the first above attachments but keep the second one since it's work on stock Galaxy Ace firmware. It's have South East Asia languages
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ketut.kumajaya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2012, 06:58 AM |#71  
Recognized Developer
Flag Bekasi

Donate to Me
More
I add MDPI version in post #65, this is for SEA user only. I hope tj_droid not mind adding it to post #1.
The Following User Says Thank You to ketut.kumajaya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)