FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[REVIEW] Latest MiniCM on top of the nAa kernel

1,054 posts
Thanks Meter: 368

By Dare-Devil Inside, Senior Member on 31st January 2012, 12:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
As a senior member and owner of X8 for over a year now, I tried a lots of ROMs... even those in early stage of development. I remember, in April I tried lots of ROMs but I've always and up with nAa's miniCM series.

In the time of Froyo roms - miniCM6 was always the best and updated the most frequently... than dx came with his froyobread, and after, GDX. But, non of those ROMs were smooth as nAa roms was..

Now, miniCM7 takes over again! It's the very best ROM for X8 I've ever tried. Why you ask?

Well, lets start... Frist of all I use my phone a lot, all other roms become laggy after some time, but miniCM7 is as fast as just after reboot. no need for task killers. Also, a little or even no lags at all make this rom just as perfect for daily usage. Performance is great, I couldn't imagine playing all those games without a single lag on my phone... but than - nAa suprised us again...

He made nAa 10 kernel... High performance bacame even higher now. I use my phone just for WiFi and Gaming now, and all I can tell is - BRAVO!

My phone feells like new Xperia Mini... No lags, app startup is really fast, games do not lag... even those for "high-end devices" like Tiki Kart 3D...

Screen cuts.. I use overclock @729Mhz and I don't have any.. Recovery is also fine.

Market - FINALLY! FINALLY Market that works without freezing or crashing, finally Market that actually download what you choose (even if on slow connections) ...Finally Market without LAGS!

Browser could be a little faster, but theres always an alternative on Market, which makes browsing on X8 very best so far. New kernel rocked this part.

What to tell.. I just don't like this ugly ADW ..so I replaced with LPP+ ...nothin more to change, except the theme.... which is very nice but (nAa if you're reading this please notice if it's already blue you should make it all blue like "Volume popups" - which is yellow and it doesn't match with all other stuff.

Conclusion: how better can it be, I didn't found any bug so far... everything works as it should work... Finally!

So, nobodyAtall.... DUDE KEEP IT UP! Focus on improving your already awesome kernel even more!

Regards,
DDI!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dare-Devil Inside For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dare-Devil Inside Ad-Free

3rd February 2012, 02:21 PM |#2  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Cool
Sorry, for this reply.

Not wanted to disrespect anyone.

But please try Trial Xtreme 2 on this rom with nAa kernel 10

No graphics

While this and all the games works fine on nAa kernel 08 b.

Please report this to nAa .

And also i tried CF3D...

No effect.

And i am damn sure that this problem occurs due to only the kernel.
3rd February 2012, 02:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I couldn't agree more, mcm7 on top of nAa-10 is the best that our x8 has gotten so far n btw I play most high end games e.g: dead space with no oc and without cf3d and it doesn't lag at all
As for vinmac try a full wipe that's the first rule when u have such problems

Sent from my E15i using xda
4th February 2012, 01:04 PM |#4  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Talking
I agree other games works fine and performance is too fast
That is 1.5 times that of 08 b kernel.
But only trial xtreme 2 is troubling

Please try this game and report what happens ???
5th February 2012, 04:30 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hey man,
I tried the free version n it worked just fine, the only problem is that it took about 20secs to load but then it worked fine.
Try reinstalling it or deleting the save files in android folder on ur sdcard.

Sent from my E15i using xda
The Following User Says Thank You to GHoSTABUD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GHoSTABUD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)