Grab This Zip File which includes the application that allows you to write aka "Flash" an .img file (in Windows) and use it along with the Image File (.img) from THIS THREAD. This should be the latest and greatest. The Update.zip file is already included in the image so wherever the instructions say to replace it you can ignore that step. Questions, Comments, Concerns and issues should be directed to the new thread.
Repeated requests to update the OP have been ignored and the instructions below are depreciated because the files have all been revised multiple times and the links are no longer valid.
As someone who has successfully used the Windows Method from This Post I will attempt to clarify the steps.
Indirect has been busy working with other Developers on a Cyanogen Rom for this device and as such has enlisted the help of Brianf21 to troubleshoot issues with the files originally linked in that post above. Unfortunately that post OR the OP have not been revised. This is what you need to do.
1. Download the file listed in Post 14
2. Download the Revised .img fromThis Post
3. Download the Revised Update.zip file from This Post
4. Extract the zip file from step 1 and replace the .img file with the one you downloaded in step 2
5. Perform Steps 3-5 from Post 14. Make sure you select the NEW .img file from step 2
6. Perform step 6 from post 14 using the zip file from step 3. NOTE: This zip file will already be on the SD card but NEEDS to be replaced
7. Complete Steps 7-15 in Post 14
For those of you receiving the Factory Reset screen when trying to boot into CWM. You need to have the USB cable connected. I suggest you connect it prior to Step 7 from post 14. You can use the NT as your card reader as well if you have successfully installed the drivers and just leave the cable connected throughout the entire process.
@Indirect ... I know you are busy but if you get a chance I believe you should add a link to this post in post 14. It will probably save some of us from answering a lot of questions. Thanks!
---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------