[ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-22-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [pre-beta7]

Search This thread

boombotz401

Sep 9, 2011
northeast
I've seen on engadget that the sensation will be getting official ics march 1st? If that's true I would guess that's about the time well start seeing some solid kernals...but I'm no expert

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: alexkruyer

Team420

Jul 19, 2011
I hope deck does leave xda he doesn't need this childish crap

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Am I the only here that notices patterns? Hell, all the devs and coders here and no one notices the pattern?? All the best devs seem to leave xda for some reason or another... usually childish BS... and ev1 is to blame... well maybe not me :) but I do see the pattern, I'm no coder or dev, but this particular pattern is obvious .... just my .03¢

C

cesjr02

Well we were back on topic for a while there. Can we discuss alpha 5 please?

djnarcotics

Dec 20, 2010
So essentially the kernel we are waiting on would be from an ics HTC (Vigor) or a completely different phone?

Sent from my swagged out kush deck ics super beast

twirlin

Nov 12, 2008
my google + isn't updading for some reason. I installed the gapps that were linked.
also, when trying to place my puregrid calendar widget (9th page in) trebuchet launcher FCs. anyone else have this issue?
I'm trying to increase VM heap to 64 and see if it helps.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

EDIT: adjusted heap and calendar widget doesn't FC the launcher.
reinstalled g+ and that works too.
nice when things can be fixed so easily!

SFG

Dec 23, 2010
@rashti47

Million bucks please

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i will update this post when the time comes. for now, feel free to run any of my test builds located here:
    http://dev-host.org/users/deck/609/ics-evo
    pb7 - fixed camera preview.

enjoy,
    -deck
    Sounds good! Hardware acceleration?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

yessir!

-deck
    holy mother of god please get 4g on this already! everything seems legit but that.
    *sigh*

Here's the thing. Our legacy device is not even supposed to be running ICS. ICS does NOT come with WiMax built into the framework, thus it will take someone building it from the ground up to ever be integrated. At this point, we're still in the ALPHA stages (i.e. getting everything that's supposed to work on ICS working on our device), so we're definitely not there yet. We don't even have the front camera or video working yet, nor the ICS-stock facial recognition lockscreen. Why don't we focus on getting the base running smoothly before we worry about adding things that weren't there in the first place?

Perhaps you're thinking to yourself, but the EVO 4G is a 4G device, so it's a feature that's supposed to exist on the device! That may be true, but if you're running this, you're not running the ROM your device came with, which I'm certain does have working WiMax. So, to sum up, don't expect this ROM to ever have 4G. If you can't live with that, then you'll have to move along. And if it ever DOES have WiMax, I'm sure you'll see it on the front page and then you can come back and join us.
    Thread cleaned.

Cut the crap......
    One warning, that is all.....
    This is my first post since i became a memeber here back in 2008. Everyone needs to grow some balls and man up lol no more immature sh*t :D