FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Icons] with carbon background

2,670 posts
Thanks Meter: 839
 
By jkolner, Senior Member on 6th February 2012, 03:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I made a few icon's - and more will follow.
You can use Desktop Visulaizer to make shortcuts on your screns with icons from your SD Card.



If you want to make you own icons - search for the images you want in your icon, using IconFinder or GoogleImages and then use the attached Template.

_____________
Download icons
_____________
Template.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jkolner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jkolner Ad-Free
6th February 2012, 03:34 PM |#2  
Dougi's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Themer
Flag Aix en Proven├že
Thanks Meter: 4,959
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkolner

I made a few icon's - and more will follow.
You can use Desktop Visulaizer to make shortcuts on your screns with icons from your SD Card.



Download icons.

hey you

nice work here...
6th February 2012, 04:02 PM |#3  
big_sw2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Abergavenny
Thanks Meter: 568
 
More
Very nice i will use some of these
6th February 2012, 05:47 PM |#4  
superas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
nice work my friend.
Thanks.
23rd October 2012, 02:42 PM |#5  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,457
 
More
how do i use these icons?
i assume it is not aflashable zip or it is,isn't it?
23rd October 2012, 03:51 PM |#6  
jkolner's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Aalborg
Thanks Meter: 839
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86

how do i use these icons?
i assume it is not aflashable zip or it is,isn't it?

You can installe them with several alternativ lanchers or Desktop Visulazer if you are using a Sense ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jkolner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jkolner Ad-Free
23rd October 2012, 11:26 PM |#7  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkolner

You can installe them with several alternativ lanchers or Desktop Visulazer if you are using a Sense ROM.

i installed desktop visualizer but i can't find a way how to use the icons
i have the icon pack in my sdcard
when i choose from the app select icon and then icon pack it says to me no icon pack installed
that means that i have to install the icon pack from recovery?

edit:nevermind i found it how
24th October 2012, 08:57 AM |#8  
jkolner's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Aalborg
Thanks Meter: 839
 
More
Open Desktop Visualizer and click "Select icon" and then select "Image File". Browse to your SD card and choose the one icon you want to use for at shortcut.
Then click the "Select Action" button and chose the app that is opened when you later click the shortcut on the desktop.

So this is not a whole icon pack that you uses, but only one icon at a time.
The Following User Says Thank You to jkolner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jkolner Ad-Free
24th October 2012, 12:28 PM |#9  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkolner

Open Desktop Visualizer and click "Select icon" and then select "Image File". Browse to your SD card and choose the one icon you want to use for at shortcut.
Then click the "Select Action" button and chose the app that is opened when you later click the shortcut on the desktop.

So this is not a whole icon pack that you uses, but only one icon at a time.

these stpes i followed and i did it
in first place i was trying to use somehow the rar as it was
i never thought to extract it
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes