HTC HD7 in my opinion:
- screen is great. very big and bright. If you will use the phone under the direct sunlight, make sure you set it to the brightest.
-kickstand is a good feature that takes advantage of the big screen, Since if your watching a video for about 45mins, the phone gets uncomfortably hot. and you can just put it on top of the table.
-Earpiece is clear. no distortions. same goes for the mouthpiece.
-Camera with dual led flash works awesome and takes good pictures.
-fast processor which is useful in multi-tasking
-Battery: very poor performance for the battery. Runs pretty hot when you are using your phone specially when multitasking
- speakers are below average in terms of quality when playing music. ( it might be because of the surround sound feature)
- The speakerlooking lines on the upper and lower side of the phone attracts dust which is very hard to clean.
-storage is limited to 16GB (asia) (no external storage available)
- Windows phone 7.5 mango in general works great on this phone.
-Works well with the feature of integrating social networking sites
- tiles look and work great
-camera software has a built-in auto fix
-You can share your pictures direct to social networking sites.
-built-in preset equalizer
-marketplace for apps
-zune music software looks great (personal preference)
-internet explorer is very fast and can do multiple tabs ( up to 5 i believe)
-battery saver has detailed information
-Windows 7 mango still needs alot of apps (games and other stuff)
- Cannot customize ringtones for calls and message ( you need to download an app to customize for the calls only)
-The led notifications cannot be customized
-sometimes the phonebook has problems searching for names.
-Cannot back up contacts and other files (I really dont know how to do it. If somebody can teach me, that would be great)
-cannot put some of the shortcuts on tiles (brightness, etc)
-important informations are very small and you cannot set it to diplay permanently (battery life, time signal, wireless)
-cannot send files using bluetooth.
I should rate this phone like 7/10. very good specs and I know there is alot of room for improvements in terms of the OS. I chose this over an android or IOS since Android is too common
and IOS, I dont prefer IOS or apple products. too expensive for a limited budget like me.