[Theme] Warm Mik for MikG v3.1 Updated[3/3]

Search This thread

linsalata28

Dec 25, 2010
Rio Grande
This Is My Warm Mik Theme For MikG v3.0 and 3.1 Its made with the inverted SystemUI so If you change the skin in the notification menu tweaks cause you don't like the dark drop down, you will lose part of the theme so try not to do that. You can enable transprency for the drop down if you like under Tweaks/Notification Menu Options, this is how I use it but didn't know how to set it by default. I hope you like it the way it is also because this may be the last I update this theme since I now have an EVO 3D.
ENJOY

Now for some respect and thanks

[*] First I would like to thank myn for the original warm theme that this is based on

[*] tommytomatoe for teaching me a lot of what I know answering all my stupid and noob questions and being a all around awesome guy

[*] gruesomewolf who is another awesome helpful person on xda

[*] billbowers this is pretty much the guy that got me into making themes and gave me some of the first tips on how to theme

[*] cmonsterf50 , Mango23ny , dean_fx , eazy1818 , Psichi , rootlinux , defuse06 , marvinlh , goobertime , PHE-NOM , kfunk , flashinglights for testing my latest update just about everyone on the EVO Classic thread and everyone on xda for that matter

[*] XDA for giving use this great forum to play in

[*] HTC for making in my opinion the best android phones
I'm sure I'm forgetting some people that have helped me out in learning to theme so if your name isn't here I'm sorry I just have a bad memory

The usual disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage done to your phone from flashing my mods. I've never seen anyone brick their phone from flashing a theme but you never know anything is possible. If you have any kind of issues I'll try and help you the best that I can just post in this thread or pm me and I'll help you asap.

MikMik12BIG.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Warm Mik For v3.1

Warm Mik For v3.0

These are MODs to remove the bubbles and or the text from the desktop icons. I have to give a huge thanks to cmonsterf50 for these MODs I just used the ones he made and just themed them for my theme.

Remove bubbles MOD For v3.0

Remove text and bubbles MOD For v3.0

This is an addon for the old warm clock and Rosie. You must flash the full theme and then this if you want this addon.
evo-sprint-Su%2Cgpport-1013.png

Clock and Rosie addon For v3.0

Known Bugs
Black on black for one of the download texts in the drop down.
Black on black text for voice mail notifications in the status bar.
These will be fixed as soon as I figure out what's causing them and have time.
If you notice more feel free to post in this thread or pm me and I'll try to fix them.
I'm still working on this theme but progress may be slow so no eta on updates
Black on black text fixed in v3.1 update

I made a back to stock for v3.1 incase you just want to try the theme and want to go back to stock.

DOWNLOAD

Back To Stock For v3.1

For Those of you that use the sprint vvm I found this thread by chas123 on TheMikMik.com that has a modded version of that apk for the inverted SystemUI. You can find it HERE and make sure to thank the dev of the apk while your there.

PLEASE READ
How to apply
Make sure to make a nandriod backup before you flash anything then wipe cache and dalvik cache and flash the theme. Same goes for the addons. Also make sure not to use the skins in the Notification Menu Options in the tweaks cause you will lose some of the status bar theme.

Last edited:

bog3nator

Dec 23, 2008
Lubbock
the theme looks awsome! i was about to switch roms b/c i was getting bored, this kept me on mikg

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

any plans to remove the bubbles from the app icons and lock screen? also the black keyboard?

linsalata28

Dec 25, 2010
Rio Grande
the theme looks awsome! i was about to switch roms b/c i was getting bored, this kept me on mikg

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

any plans to remove the bubbles from the app icons and lock screen? also the black keyboard?

I still have a few things to fix but I was going to look into the bubbles under the icons I didn't think about the ones on the lock screen cause I like them there but I'll see.

Edit: I'm still trying to learn how to change the text color in the keyboard with no luck so if anyone that sees this and knows how to make those simali edits to an odex apk that would like to make one for me I would be glad to add it into the theme and post your name in the op.
Let me know.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Legendary20

Mar 10, 2011
If anyone is using this theme with go sms pro. It's a theme called black minimal that goes great with this.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

bog3nator

Dec 23, 2008
Lubbock
also i am using thumb keyboard and i changed all the colors so the keyboard looks exactly like warms all black keyboard.

i perfer htc's keyboard but its ok this will do :)...

this theme is awsome!

DustieBottums

Jun 24, 2011
I have a black keyboard for you guys that fits with the warm theme until lin gets his sorted out.
Install like a regular apk, enable it in menu>settings>language & keyboard, then longpress in any input text area select input method.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c60sh8yikcbzib9

Attachments

• 20120206225858.jpg
    20120206225858.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 312
  • 20120206225956.jpg
    20120206225956.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 302
  • 20120206230012.jpg
    20120206230012.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:

linsalata28

Dec 25, 2010
Rio Grande

DustieBottums

Jun 24, 2011
That looks great. Who made that if you don't mind cause I'm trying to learn to edit the text color in the keyboard and maybe I could get a little help.
This is the htc ime keyboard right?

No it is not the HTC_IME, it is a stand alone apk.
It took me a minute to remember, I have had it in my phone for over 6 months, but i got it from here.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1149482
Burst originally didnt have the keyboard themed and provided the one I just linked.

Cant you just take a themed IME and replace the one in your theme?

Reactions: linsalata28

linsalata28

Dec 25, 2010
Rio Grande
No it is not the HTC_IME, it is a stand alone apk.
It took me a minute to remember, I have had it in my phone for over 6 months, but i got it from here.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1149482
Burst originally didnt have the keyboard themed and provided the one I just linked.

Cant you just take a themed IME and replace the one in your theme?

Thanks . I remember that theme I loved it on synergy when I use to run it.

linsalata28

Dec 25, 2010
Rio Grande
How does this look ?
45f8d344-dfba-45fe.jpg

I was searching how to theme the HTC _IME and found this site that makes it really easy.
http://www.gimpsta.com/themer/index.php
Now I need to odex it so. I can add it to the theme but if anyone wants it now they can just delete the HTC _IME. apk and HTC _IME.odex from system /app then just install it like any other apk with a file manager.

Attachments

• Warm-Mik-HTC_IME.apk
    4.3 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

gatorz77

Jan 2, 2011
You should keep that keyboard as an alternative add on because its a different version of HTC_IME

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Is My Warm Mik Theme For MikG v3.0 and 3.1 Its made with the inverted SystemUI so If you change the skin in the notification menu tweaks cause you don't like the dark drop down, you will lose part of the theme so try not to do that. You can enable transprency for the drop down if you like under Tweaks/Notification Menu Options, this is how I use it but didn't know how to set it by default. I hope you like it the way it is also because this may be the last I update this theme since I now have an EVO 3D.
    ENJOY

Now for some respect and thanks

[*] First I would like to thank myn for the original warm theme that this is based on

[*] tommytomatoe for teaching me a lot of what I know answering all my stupid and noob questions and being a all around awesome guy

[*] gruesomewolf who is another awesome helpful person on xda

[*] billbowers this is pretty much the guy that got me into making themes and gave me some of the first tips on how to theme

[*] cmonsterf50 , Mango23ny , dean_fx , eazy1818 , Psichi , rootlinux , defuse06 , marvinlh , goobertime , PHE-NOM , kfunk , flashinglights for testing my latest update just about everyone on the EVO Classic thread and everyone on xda for that matter

[*] XDA for giving use this great forum to play in

[*] HTC for making in my opinion the best android phones
    I'm sure I'm forgetting some people that have helped me out in learning to theme so if your name isn't here I'm sorry I just have a bad memory

The usual disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage done to your phone from flashing my mods. I've never seen anyone brick their phone from flashing a theme but you never know anything is possible. If you have any kind of issues I'll try and help you the best that I can just post in this thread or pm me and I'll help you asap.

MikMik12BIG.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Warm Mik For v3.1

Warm Mik For v3.0

These are MODs to remove the bubbles and or the text from the desktop icons. I have to give a huge thanks to cmonsterf50 for these MODs I just used the ones he made and just themed them for my theme.

Remove bubbles MOD For v3.0

Remove text and bubbles MOD For v3.0

This is an addon for the old warm clock and Rosie. You must flash the full theme and then this if you want this addon.
    evo-sprint-Su%2Cgpport-1013.png

Clock and Rosie addon For v3.0

Known Bugs
    Black on black for one of the download texts in the drop down.
    Black on black text for voice mail notifications in the status bar.
    These will be fixed as soon as I figure out what's causing them and have time.
    If you notice more feel free to post in this thread or pm me and I'll try to fix them.
    I'm still working on this theme but progress may be slow so no eta on updates
    Black on black text fixed in v3.1 update

I made a back to stock for v3.1 incase you just want to try the theme and want to go back to stock.

DOWNLOAD

Back To Stock For v3.1

For Those of you that use the sprint vvm I found this thread by chas123 on TheMikMik.com that has a modded version of that apk for the inverted SystemUI. You can find it HERE and make sure to thank the dev of the apk while your there.

PLEASE READ
    How to apply
    Make sure to make a nandriod backup before you flash anything then wipe cache and dalvik cache and flash the theme. Same goes for the addons. Also make sure not to use the skins in the Notification Menu Options in the tweaks cause you will lose some of the status bar theme.
    I have a black keyboard for you guys that fits with the warm theme until lin gets his sorted out.
    Install like a regular apk, enable it in menu>settings>language & keyboard, then longpress in any input text area select input method.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c60sh8yikcbzib9
    Looks great!!!!

Op has been updated.

OK I started working on the update but I'm doing it all over from scratch so that there won't be any performance issues with the old apks so its going to take some time. I still haven't learned how to theme the htc keyboard so I don't think I'll be adding one in unless someone knows of one that will go with the theme that I could just put in there. This will be the last update I do to this cause I'm trying to learn to theme the Mikrunny ROM for my 3D and I still have like 3 other themes for the Evo Classic ROM that I need to update when that ROM gets updated .