• No

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

edwarddd

Nov 9, 2011
wow,,good kernel,,,my FM is still working...i've used another kernel that FM not working...but,why when i'm change the governor to any else than ondemand with 1,9Ghz my SK17i is reboot? can you fix it? i'm still use FW42...
i'll post if i found another bugs here.

Mi sk17a overclockin to 1.6 reboot :( but good kernel are the best !!

Draygon

Jul 11, 2011
Good Kernel!

I'm using Cyanogenmod 7.2 FXP108 for my Mini Pro and have one problem:
My wifi is not working (yes, i installed the wifi modules mango_v2_signed.zip)

If I go to my wifi settings, there is just an "error".

Any help would be nice.

GPS is working for me. o_O

Last edited:

prince.raja

Jan 8, 2012
@Draygon
do not use KRsH Kernel for Cyanogenmod 7.2 .
Cyanogenmod has a seperate kernel for their ROMS ,pls check for the boot.img inside the zip file of the cyanogen update.

Draygon

Jul 11, 2011
Alright, I just thought it would speed it a little bit more up and will save battery life. :p

Draygon

Jul 11, 2011
I didn't have any force closes, it was working fast.

But I faced 2 problems:
-Wifi not working
- Can't scroll up the status bar, if i scrolled it down. I needed to click the home button for it.

coolbuy

May 26, 2011
Sharjah
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
This is something that i've found in my personal experience. With rage 2.4 my battery life is ok and the phones battery wont heat up for more than 42C when downloading files in phone/using internet. But with KRsH Kernel the batterylife is amazing, its 3x better battery life than rage 2.4, but on the other hand while downloading files in phone/using internet the battery heats up to 45C. Could someone please respond what is the safest max temperature for our battery.

pablo.alonso

Feb 8, 2012
Buenos Aires
Changelog:

V3.0

- Battery drain fixed
- USB OTG fixed
- Cifs/Nfs support removed
- New frequency table (Max. 1,6Ghz ATM)

Hi kamarush,

Why CIFS support is being removed from all kernels?!
I'm needing just that. is there a possibility to re add it my self with my very little knowledge in the matter ? or it is mandatory to re compile ?

thanks.
regards,
Pablo

kamarush

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 26, 2011
Salzburg
Hi kamarush,

Why CIFS support is being removed from all kernels?!
I'm needing just that. is there a possibility to re add it my self with my very little knowledge in the matter ? or it is mandatory to re compile ?

thanks.
regards,
Pablo

Because that was one of the reasons, that drained extremely the battery. But if you need, I can compile that as a standalone module.

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

Last edited:

Snoopo

Oct 19, 2010
May I ask you to make a second version with cm7 wlan modules to make this kernel work with cm7.2 rom(s)? What's the complexity/effort to do that? I currently really have no clue and would absolutely understand you if this would have too much effort.
But if I can give assistance (e.g. by testing) to reduce some effort, feel free to contact me. :)

Regards.

prince.raja

Jan 8, 2012
May I ask you to make a second version with cm7 wlan modules to make this kernel work with cm7.2 rom(s)? What's the complexity/effort to do that? I currently really have no clue and would absolutely understand you if this would have too much effort.
But if I can give assistance (e.g. by testing) to reduce some effort, feel free to contact me. :)

Regards.

That wud be great :)

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

ashokmkd

Aug 30, 2011
My hardware keyboard lights are always on when the keyboard is closed and screen is unlocked. Light goes off when screen is locked. Is that a problem with kernel? I'm using the 1.6ghz version kernel.

Sent from my SK17i using XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts