Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2012, 10:02 AM |#81  
OP Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,522

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsky2011

Just flashable the odexed version on my odexed cm7.2, mounted system and data but still doesn't show up in my keyboard options list??

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Try the deodexed version and see if it works or not.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to codeknight11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift codeknight11 Ad-Free

3rd February 2012, 02:03 PM |#82  
Flag jakarta
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_droid

It is always good to see collaboration between genius developer like tj_droid & mas ketut Mas ketut, is it possible for you to re-create tj_droid's deodexed samsung keyboard on the 1st post into HDPI version? With Tj_droid's permission for sure if he doesn't mind.. sorry if i'm asking too much guys, but i really want to see this keyboard in HDPI if It's permitted..
3rd February 2012, 02:37 PM |#83  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_droid

I tried it and now it shows up but force closes on cm7.2 vo-1 odexed, thanx for your efforts anyhow dude

3rd February 2012, 04:57 PM |#84  
OP Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsky2011

I tried it and now it shows up but force closes on cm7.2 vo-1 odexed, thanx for your efforts anyhow dude

This was just a test version, I dont have much time to test. Thanks for testing
I have a new version ready, if you dont mind testing it, I will PM you the link

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to codeknight11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift codeknight11 Ad-Free
6th February 2012, 09:53 AM |#85  
Flag XDA- 24/7
Thanks Meter: 190

Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketut.kumajaya

The apk working on my Galaxy Ace, darker than the original. The attached zip using deodexed apk from Galaxy W DXLA2 (HDPI) + ARMv6 library from Galaxy Ace DXKT5 (South East Asian languages support), flash it from CWM recovery. The update-binary taken from Grif's CyanogenMod.

ketut, U say that we can flash this through CWM recovery. But doesn this work for CynogenMOD only or stock based ROMs too??
7th February 2012, 12:29 AM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Im using this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1428350 how can i know if this rom is odexed or deodexed? i need to know that in order to install this keyboard
7th February 2012, 09:11 AM |#87  
OP Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by costeira

Im using this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1428350 how can i know if this rom is odexed or deodexed? i need to know that in order to install this keyboard

Go system/app using root explorer or any same type of app. If you se shadow odex files of each apk below it then it is odexded. Eg - If you see music.odex below music.apk then your ROM is odexed

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to codeknight11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift codeknight11 Ad-Free
7th February 2012, 11:15 AM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
hey! can u teach me ho did u make the keyboard?

7th February 2012, 11:30 AM |#89  
OP Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superuser10

hey! can u teach me ho did u make the keyboard?

I did not make the keyboard. I never said in my thread that I created it. I just copied all the files of the keyboard and tried testing them and it worked. So, I posted the method here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to codeknight11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift codeknight11 Ad-Free
7th February 2012, 03:01 PM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketut.kumajaya

The apk working on my Galaxy Ace, darker than the original. The attached zip using deodexed apk from Galaxy W DXLA2 (HDPI) + ARMv6 library from Galaxy Ace DXKT5 (South East Asian languages support), flash it from CWM recovery. The update-binary taken from Grif's CyanogenMod.

I'd like to use this but it doesn't have hungarian language in it. Could you make one which has? I'd love it.
Thanks in advance.
7th February 2012, 03:11 PM |#91  
OP Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schriftx

I'd like to use this but it doesn't have hungarian language in it. Could you make one which has? I'd love it.
Thanks in advance.

Sure, but I need your stock samsung keyboard's apk (I will be able to add hungarian only if your stock keyboard supports that)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)