By zargloub, Member on 8th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2012, 07:42 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Here ya go!

XPEROID+fastboot - Mediafire

XPEROID+fastboot - 4shared
The Following User Says Thank You to Pete Rask For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pete Rask Ad-Free
10th February 2012, 10:33 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 448

Donate to Me
More
I packed my Xperoid Fastboot folder with lk and KovskyAdvancedRUU put in and boot.img from latest Zargloub kernel in fastboot folder:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-...tboot.zip.html

EDIT: oh damn to late my site wasn't updated
The Following User Says Thank You to Elibl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Elibl Ad-Free
10th February 2012, 10:43 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Thanks guys. Going to flash it in a few hours. I have one last question, is the google Apps included in the build or do I flash the one from the NAND Beta thread?
10th February 2012, 11:57 AM |#34  

Donate to Me
More
not included flash the one in thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Elibl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Elibl Ad-Free
10th February 2012, 05:55 PM |#35  

More
I am seeing much worse wake-up stability than the 19th november ROM. This one wakes up instantly sometimes or does not wake up at all, requiring a battery pull. Tried experimenting with widget locker and same thing happens, phone screen just does not wake up. At least in the 19th Nov ROM, could just touch the screen to wake up. This one I can interact with it but the screen is just blank.

Already tried reinstalling twice after task29's.
10th February 2012, 06:05 PM |#36  

Donate to Me
More
@ashwin1234 the adw launcher ex causes this problem you just need to install another launcher. till it is installed connecting usb sometimes helps to wake up
i'm using adw launcher 1.3.6 stand alone and it works flawless...

my indicator was stucked too at 100% with 8th february kernel flashed boot.img from 10th february kernel and i noticed something strange: the phone wasn't booting again with usb plugged in only without usb and inserting it after the linux text appears. flashed sundreams boot.img booted indicator -> 1% flashed boot.img from latest kernel -> indicator back.

@zargloub i don't understand much of the datasheat but it looks like there are now much better possibilities to modify kernel for battery calibration... nice work zargloub!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: with latest kernel the indicator goes immediately at 100% while charging...
11th February 2012, 04:02 AM |#37  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elibl

@ashwin1234 the adw launcher ex causes this problem you just need to install another launcher. till it is installed connecting usb sometimes helps to wake up
i'm using adw launcher 1.3.6 stand alone and it works flawless...

my indicator was stucked too at 100% with 8th february kernel flashed boot.img from 10th february kernel and i noticed something strange: the phone wasn't booting again with usb plugged in only without usb and inserting it after the linux text appears. flashed sundreams boot.img booted indicator -> 1% flashed boot.img from latest kernel -> indicator back.

@zargloub i don't understand much of the datasheat but it looks like there are now much better possibilities to modify kernel for battery calibration... nice work zargloub!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will check out ADW without EX. Will the default lockscreen work the same if I replace the ring style with any other style?

I seem to have an app in some chinese writing and the icon is orange in the shape of a phone with a lightning bolt on it. No idea how to use it as it is in chinese. Using system app remover, it is listed as phoneEX.apk . What is this and is it safe to remove?
11th February 2012, 05:41 AM |#38  
Flag Nanjing
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Is that kernal still in developing?
Great work 4 the new kernal. Many problems have just been solved. I wanna know if this item is still developing

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin1234

Will check out ADW without EX. Will the default lockscreen work the same if I replace the ring style with any other style?

I seem to have an app in some chinese writing and the icon is orange in the shape of a phone with a lightning bolt on it. No idea how to use it as it is in chinese. Using system app remover, it is listed as phoneEX.apk . What is this and is it safe to remove?

The orange Chinese app is called'Liuding Call' which can solve the problem of restarting. If u have that app, in a normal mode(with ur ringtone on), the phone won't restart when a missed call comes.
The Following User Says Thank You to yuyamin901002 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yuyamin901002 Ad-Free
11th February 2012, 01:38 PM |#39  

More
I have noticed 2 problems so far:
-the phone screen NEVER comes on when playing music once the screen is locked, must do a battery pull
-there are still window animations even though it is disabled through settings and also using spare parts.
11th February 2012, 03:23 PM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I use Zeam launcher. Wakeup is fine
12th February 2012, 04:36 AM |#41  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaceff

I use Zeam launcher. Wakeup is fine

Try playing a song using the Music app, press home button to minimise it, and lock the phone. There is no way to wake the phone up anymore. I can feel the phone vibrate as I touch the unlock slider. I am using the sliding tab lockscreen style.

The only way is to remove the memory card so the music stops, only then the lockscreen will appear when waking up.

Edit: I have tested with other music players, and the screen never wakes up when a song is playing. I have already disabled the lock screen music controls in CM settings and also in the music player apps. This problem was never here in the 19th NOV build. I used to be able to pause and skip tracks in my lockscreen itself in the 19th NOV build.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)